Episode 3 Choices [Spoilers]

Post your choices here. Spoilers obviously:

- You and 89.8% of players chose to help your friends in the Grinder (Seemed like a fairly easy choice. They seemed like they were in grave danger, and their lives were more important than the amulet.).

- You and 34.5% of players followed Lukas through the End (I wanted to give him a gesture of good will since he was acting kinda annoyed, so I figured putting faith in his ability to lead us out of danger was one way of doing that).

- You and 45.2% of players didn't high-five Reuben (I accidentally clicked the wrong button during that moment. Sorry Reuben! :().

- You and 85.4% of players revealed Gabriel's secret (If there's one thing the last 2 TellTale games have taught me, it's that keeping secrets just doesn't work. Sooner or later, the person you're hiding the secret from finds out one way or the other, and I figured it was more important to be honest about it and maintain everyone's trust rather than try to make 1 person happy).

- You and 90.5% of players chose Magnus' armor (I feel like I actually made the right choice the first time here, even if it ended up costing Magnus' life in the end. Being someone who is used to dealing with lots of explosives, it was likely that his armor could handle the super bomb.)

Pretty good episode overall. Soren turned out to be a quirky hero, so it'll be fun to see more of him in future episodes. I chose to disclose Gabriel's secret because I'm sure everyone would have noticed how weak he has been getting, and it looked like it was only getting worse so it was just a matter of time. Not telling them the truth now would have just made everyone mad at me for keeping this important detail a secret. I'm assuming that the person's armor that you take at the end of the episode ends up dying, so it'll be kinda sad not seeing Magnus anymore for the rest of my playthrough. However I still feel like I made the "right" choice in choosing his armor. I assume if you chose to take Ellegaard's armor, she would have been the one who died?

So what were your guys' choices?

My choices were:

-You and 60.1% of players chose to help your friends in the Grinder.

-You and 71.7% of players followed Lukas through the End.

-You and 37% of players high-fived Reuben.

-You and 71.2% of players revealed Petra's secret.

-You and 47.8% of players chose Magnus' armor.

Overall, it was a good episode. The shortest one so far for me. Definitely cannot wait for Episode 4.

My choices were:

-You and 60.1% of players chose to help your friends in the Grinder.

-You and 71.7% of players followed Lukas through the End.

-You and 37% of players high-fived Reuben.

-You and 71.2% of players revealed Petra's secret.

-You and 47.8% of players chose Magnus' armor.

Overall, it was a good episode. The shortest one so far for me. Definitely cannot wait for Episode 4.

I felt like Episode 2 was the shortest. It was a bit longer because you had to play it ~2 times for all the achievements, but the episode itself was only about an hour long.