(New) Infinite XP, Ammo, Material, ∞ Perception

Hishoa

So yeah. Infinite XP, ammunition, building materials and other exploits to increase your S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stats even further.

Infinite XP/Material

Basic premise is this:

[ame]

[/ame]

Similar method of duplication present in Dragon Age I and II. In the thread linked in the video description, it's noted that you can get ~15xp (more w/ high Int or Idiot Savant perks) by mass-producing Molotov Cocktails. The traditional item to mass-produce is sign decorations (6xp a pop?), relying on a duplicative source of steel shipments. Another method is using settlements to amass ingredients needed for Vegetable Adhesive(sp?) which also nets a good amount of XP and can be crafted in rather large amounts and doesn't call for any glitches/exploits, though the prep time might be more than one would like.

Infinite Ammo

Requires Spectacle Island (but may be possible elsewhere).

[ame]

[/ame]

Infinite Perception, bonus other S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stats

So, to sum up, getting your SPECIAL stats to ten via perk points or the Dogmeat dupe, doing this glitch, then getting the Bobblehead, can let your BASE SPECIAL stats be as high as:

13 Strength

∞ Perception

11 Endurance

13 Charisma

15 Intelligence

11 Agility

11 Luck

Not too shabby, huh?

The actual method is in text-form so I'll just direct you to the actual source.

ps: With unlimited perception, who needs MacCready's perk anyway? ;)

Edited by Hishoa

did the same with fertilizer and plastic to make jet, 3xp each and after fuel jet for 14 each. got me from 60 to 82.5 with 5000 fuel jet

thinking about making frags (16xp each) and not molotovs (thought 13-14xp each)

just dupe the shipments. fertilizer, adhesive, aluminium, oil and springs.

it also said no stacks over 60k but i was like cba to make so much jet so i stacked em and got over 250k erti in one stack, this while my 5mm rounds got set to 510 after i passed the 60k or 100k.. not sure

So my gf tried doing this again today duping shipments and will not work doesn't even turn the shipments into materials at all now. She has to drop the shipments and scrap them in build mode to get the mats at all the only thing she did different when it did work was get the second perk in scrapper. She just checked loaded up a save before getting the second scrapper perk and it works fine.

So my gf tried doing this again today duping shipments and will not work doesn't even turn the shipments into materials at all now. She has to drop the shipments and scrap them in build mode to get the mats at all the only thing she did different when it did work was get the second perk in scrapper. She just checked loaded up a save before getting the second scrapper perk and it works fine.

As he mentioned, it was working fine. I got the second Scrapper perk, did one mission, then quit for the day. Loaded it back up today and it wouldn't even turn the shipments into material, or dupe it. So I reloaded before I spent that perk point, did the same mission and it still works fine. So maybe I'm just unlucky but it's worth mentioning to pass up Scrapper's second perk if you plan on doing this with the shipments.

I only duped one item just to try it out. If you empty all your Junk and from your Workshop(s), put only the Shipment (Copper) in your inventory. Go to the workshop and quickly press/slide from Y to X. You'll barely see the shipment create a 25 copper below it and both will revert to your inventory. Just keep doing this to the shipment will build up whatever amount is there.

example:

-Shipment of Copper - 25 blank workshop inventory

-Highlight Shipment, Slide from Y to X (Shipment & Copper will flash)

Copper (25)

Rinse, repeat. I just built up one level and felt if i reallllllly needed a perk for something, I'll do so after the main story. Thought they would've fixed it in the first week. Hope this helps.

I only duped one item just to try it out. If you empty all your Junk and from your Workshop(s), put only the Shipment (Copper) in your inventory. Go to the workshop and quickly press/slide from Y to X. You'll barely see the shipment create a 25 copper below it and both will revert to your inventory. Just keep doing this to the shipment will build up whatever amount is there.

example:

-Highlight Shipment, Slide from Y to X (Shipment & Copper will flash)

Copper (25)

Rinse, repeat. I just built up one level and felt if i reallllllly needed a perk for something, I'll do so after the main story. Thought they would've fixed it in the first week. Hope this helps.

I know how to do the exploit, and it was working fine, but when I got back to it the next day it wouldn't even convert the shipments into material at all. It literally just placed the shipments in my workshop. I had nothing else in my workshop either.

Meaning if I would have just left my save the way it was, the only way I would have been able to get materials from shipments would have been to drop them then go into build mode and scrap them. So I just reloaded a previous save and it works perfectly now.

So I originally assumed that me spending that second perk in Scrapper bugged my game, because that and a quest was the last things I had done before I quit, but my boyfriend just tested it in his game and his worked fine with no issues. So with that being said, I must of had a little misfortune.

Curse my wanting materials to build wasteland mansions. :(

well ive beaten the game, didnt start the main story before hitting 42 and ended on 55... after that grinding on 20-30xp each enemie takes ages, so does that other xp glitch with proctor of the BOS.

started making frags last night. from 60k adhesive, oil, 40k aluminium, fertilizer and 20k springs. i got up to the use of 2/3 of it (20k adhesive left) and got me from lvl 82-111 in less then 2 hours. it goes slower each time and after a few sec you cant spam the button anymore so back out and back in to create to reset the counting (no idea why)

but it lvled me up fast, idiot skill did help but i got out of the 10k+ frags i made maybe 100-200x the idiot bonus.

why isnt there a cook x amount? my thumb hurts and i still have 134k nades to go for lvl 264

*edit* im not doing this on my main, grinded that to 151 legit... cba to do it again after save corruption

Edited by King Deidara

Because I don't think there's much practicality in making 300k nades unless it's for exploitation reasons.

lvl 183 now.. still small 77k nades to go for lvl 264.

but not just that but also to cook adhesive (corn, water, tato, mutfruit) when i farm those and i go 10-20 rounds past all my farms i got over 1000 each. thats anoying to bash

I know how to do the exploit, and it was working fine, but when I got back to it the next day it wouldn't even convert the shipments into material at all. It literally just placed the shipments in my workshop. I had nothing else in my workshop either.

Meaning if I would have just left my save the way it was, the only way I would have been able to get materials from shipments would have been to drop them then go into build mode and scrap them. So I just reloaded a previous save and it works perfectly now.

So I originally assumed that me spending that second perk in Scrapper bugged my game, because that and a quest was the last things I had done before I quit, but my boyfriend just tested it in his game and his worked fine with no issues. So with that being said, I must of had a little misfortune.

Curse my wanting materials to build wasteland mansions. :(

Something similar happened the second time I did it but I also noticed that after I did the first dupe, I wasn't paying attention to the list and was trying to dupe the materials instead of the shipment so it seemed nothing was happening. I didn't wanna crazy exploit though. I love scavenging. I have a decent amount of double digits of almost every sub-material i need. I say sub for duct-tape instead of adhesive and so on.