Do NOT buy this game.

The Necrodude

Did you not look at any images or watch a video beforehand? I'm surprised anyone is buying this at all. Like... for real.

It was only 4$ on the Norwegian store with the gold discount and what can i say: I had a momentary lapse of reason. I figured how bad could it be for 4$ As it turns out....pretty bad.

Yeah, I was wondering if it was at least an easy 1000.

Bugged at moment too, well the money system is bugged it dosnt award you money correctly making the buy all museums items v v v time consuming to get as instead of having 5000+ coins that I should have had at the end of my play through I had 200!

I had a review copy for my YouTube channel and contacted the dev before release and they said they were aware of the issue but didn't comment on wether it was been fixed.

yes this looks really low budget. How are the achievements? is the hardest mode really bad? Since it was made cheaply you can probably figure out how to exploit one move over and over again?

There's literally nothing to distinguish the hardest mode from the other difficulties besides the fact that you can't continue once you run out lives.

There's literally nothing to distinguish the hardest mode from the other difficulties besides the fact that you can't continue once you run out lives.

That's not exactly right, the enemies do a lot more damage to you and they take a bit more damage themselves. Also bosses take a lot more hits, it's still a not hard though I finished the game with the lives maxed out at 9 and only died once the whole playthrough.

That's not exactly right, the enemies do a lot more damage to you and they take a bit more damage themselves. Also bosses take a lot more hits, it's still a not hard though I finished the game with the lives maxed out at 9 and only died once the whole playthrough.

Really? It didn't seem that way to me. I mean, the enemies seem to take the same number of hits to be killed (and still got 1-shotted by my "Y" attack), and I didn't die during my hardcore playthrough.

If you are buying this knowing ahead of time that it's not some great beat'em up like Double Dragon or The Bouncer...than you might get some enjoyment out of it.

It's ugly as hell, and it's glitchy...but it's cheap and has easy gamerscore.

I think what would have made it ALOT better is if it would have included co op.

It's definitely not the worst game I've ever played, and if you want easy achievements than I'd pick it up.

If you are buying this knowing ahead of time that it's not some great beat'em up like Double Dragon or The Bouncer...than you might get some enjoyment out of it.

It's ugly as hell, and it's glitchy...but it's cheap and has easy gamerscore.

I think what would have made it ALOT better is if it would have included co op.

It's definitely not the worst game I've ever played, and if you want easy achievements than I'd pick it up.

Yeah, co-op would have made this game a bit more bearable. I mean, you play as part of a band of witches, so why wouldn't they be fighting side by side? :think:

Yeah, co-op would have made this game a bit more bearable. I mean, you play as part of a band of witches, so why wouldn't they be fighting side by side? :think:

Yeah... and they just show up at the end of every level like "oh hey, we could have all did this together but to hell with co op!" lol

• 2 years later...