Afterbirth

Other news for console players who want Afterbirth. We should be done with porting both the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 version by the end of next month. Release would be shortly after that. For any other consoles, I can’t promise you anything, but XO and PS4 are between Q1 and Q2 this year.

Source: http://bindingofisaac.com/post/136686594689/2

Update: According to the dev's Twitter it should be out in April!

Edited by tunaleg

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another sloppy release by them. They had 6 months between the PC version and they can't even get the achievements to launch. I doubt it'll be fixed. When they launched Rebirth I had 4 achievements that glitched, they popped when I downloaded Afterbirth but that was months and months after the problem was there. So don't hold your breath sadly.

• 3 weeks later...
Achievements are now live, but I can't confirm if they're unlockable. I'd already unlocked Lilith, but haven't managed to make the achievement pop yet, so they may still have the same problem as the playstation trophies.

I'm guessing a patch will be needed before they'll work like in Rebirth. I should've unlocked three, but nothing..

Achievements are now live, but I can't confirm if they're unlockable. I'd already unlocked Lilith, but haven't managed to make the achievement pop yet, so they may still have the same problem as the playstation trophies.

Same here unlocked Lilith but no achievement. I redid the challenge and still nothing popped. I'm holding off on some of the game play till this is sorted out better since some of those achievements are very hard to get. Looking at you keeper and lost.:mad:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...