The Xbox One Enthusiast or Fanatic Award Discussion and Leaderboard

• 4 months later...
Is there a place that what we have previously submitted is kept? I was going to have another look because i think i have a few more now but i'm not sure.

This forum (https://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=637369) has a list of all of the games submitted for this and for the other two awards (360 retail and arcade).

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Are we doing a list for 2017 this year?

Absolutely.

Andrew has told me there are.

We certainly are! There was one achievement that was lightly debated after the initial round of nominations, but I think we're going to post the new batch this weekend. The award badge won't be ready yet, but you'll be able to sign up for the leaderboards this weekend.

We certainly are! There was one achievement that was lightly debated after the initial round of nominations, but I think we're going to post the new batch this weekend. The award badge won't be ready yet, but you'll be able to sign up for the leaderboards this weekend.

Sweet thank you can't want to see what they are. :cool:

• 9 months later...
Anyone else have a hard time trying to link an Xbox profile on mobile? Andrew, I can provide a TA link or something if you need it. Looks like I need to update with one achievement:

SP: The Fractured But Whole - Farts Over Freckles

... puts me at eight.

Do you have any achievements for the Overachiever checklist? There's no way you haven't gotten at least a handful of them at this point in your gaming career.

Do you have any achievements for the Overachiever checklist? There's no way you haven't gotten at least a handful of them at this point in your gaming career.

Yeah, I'm 15/200 for the Overachiever / Arcade Crazy list. Haven't even played a lot of them, some are really bizarre haha.

• 9 months later...
Question, I know that we now accept X1 achievements towards the Overachiever/Arcade Crazy awards. Would we do the opposite and accept 360 achievements towards Enthusiast/Fanatic? This would really only pertain to the 2013/14 achievements, so I was just wondering about that.

EDIT - Perhaps this was actually discussed already. I don't know. I think there was discussion of allowing 360 (Overachiever/Arcade Crazy) achievements to count towards Enthusiast/Fanatic but I can't find it anywhere in the forums and it's not noted in the OP.

EDIT 2 - I actually found where Necro asked about X1 achievements counting towards Overachiever/Arcade Crazy, but I can't find anywhere if we allow 360 achievements to count for Enthusiast/Fanatic.

https://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6988227#post6988227

What achievements would be in question?

There's a few games from 2014 and 2015 that are on both consoles. Just wondering that if these were unlocked on the 360 they would count for X1 (as X1 achievements count towards the 360 Overachiever/Arcade Crazy awards).

Enthusiast 2013/14

Don't I Know You? - Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Charlie's Challenge - Sniper Elite 3

The Runs - Super Time Force

Hole in One - Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare

Fanatic 2013/14

All Day, 'Ery Day - Screamride

Enthusiast 2015

Purple Badger Don't Care - Kings Quest

Rotisserie - Rise of the Tomb Raider

Also, do achievements unlocked on W10 (that have separate W10 lists) count towards Enthusiast/Fanatic? I think there's only one or two right now:

Enthusiast 2017

Abandon Ship - Prey

Fanatic 2017

Mein leben - Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

There's a few games from 2014 and 2015 that are on both consoles. Just wondering that if these were unlocked on the 360 they would count for X1 (as X1 achievements count towards the 360 Overachiever/Arcade Crazy awards).

Enthusiast 2013/14

Don't I Know You? - Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Charlie's Challenge - Sniper Elite 3

The Runs - Super Time Force

Hole in One - Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare

Fanatic 2013/14

All Day, 'Ery Day - Screamride

Enthusiast 2015

Purple Badger Don't Care - Kings Quest

Rotisserie - Rise of the Tomb Raider

I don't see why they wouldn't count. I'm ok with it. We've got a nice two year period where games were coming out on both consoles with their own stackable achievement lists, so I think it makes sense for games to apply to either list in those few cases so long as the requirements for the achievements are the same for both versions.

Agree. Any achievement that can be identically stacked should be allowed, even if on a case by case basis but most should be clear with no issue. Same game, same achievement, same Gamerscore value. If the Gamerscore value is different, we'll review that individual case :)

Cheers!

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
3 hours ago, DEG23 said:

Will we see a list for 2020? 

1 hour ago, Edword said:

I'm hoping for one with a return of awards soon too I hope :o

Unfortunately, I can't give any time frame but we hope to have the 2020 additions added. As Ed said, I would imagine around the same time awards return, hopefully sooner 🙂

5 hours ago, Dirty130 said:

Unfortunately, I can't give any time frame but we hope to have the 2020 additions added. As Ed said, I would imagine around the same time awards return, hopefully sooner 🙂

Cheers, mate. No rush, was just curious. Looking forward to see what you guys come up with!

• Like 1