DLC achievements are frustratingly tough.

spearmintg

The achievements are stupid yeah, its like the devs want people to group up and boost, as some of these achievements, just don't happen in games lol.

As for a skilful game, you don't need skill to play smite (imo)

I've stopped going for achievements, in the words of the wise Bob Ross, I see them now as "happy little accidents", if I get them I get them, if not, no biggie.

I play a very varied pool of gods in every role, having achievements for specific gods (which btw, is borderline pay to play if you can't put the time in to the game) just doesn't appeal to me.

As for skill, I dunno, I think there's a certain deal of skill required. My Nu Wa doesn't wreck all mid laners because I get lucky, lol.

Plus there's learning builds and learning individual game item requirements.

I've gotta agree about the chievos. My policy with them is right after they are released, get them done right away, and move back into my regular smiting. I think the core idea is to simply get people to play the specific gods a lot, and for some of them, a tremendous amount (here's to looking at you Hou Yi).

I've stopped going for achievements, in the words of the wise Bob Ross, I see them now as "happy little accidents", if I get them I get them, if not, no biggie.

I play a very varied pool of gods in every role, having achievements for specific gods (which btw, is borderline pay to play if you can't put the time in to the game) just doesn't appeal to me.

As for skill, I dunno, I think there's a certain deal of skill required. My Nu Wa doesn't wreck all mid laners because I get lucky, lol.

Plus there's learning builds and learning individual game item requirements.

Game gets boring for me if I don't play for something or aim to do summit, using a god I know I can clear 20+ kills a game each time just gets boring.

On the other hand, using a god I don't like and trying to get triple kill or summit with a sh*t ability, also gets boring.

I've gotta agree about the chievos. My policy with them is right after they are released, get them done right away, and move back into my regular smiting. I think the core idea is to simply get people to play the specific gods a lot, and for some of them, a tremendous amount (here's to looking at you Hou Yi).

Hou Yi's are easy though? You can get it in one game. The only annoying one is having to get 100 kills with Nu Wa's ult (well not counting The Reborn Prince achievements)

Edited by Dog Face

Hou Yi's are easy though? You can get it in one game. The only annoying one is having to get 100 kills with Nu Wa's ult (well not counting The Reborn Prince achievements)

Hitting all abilities on one enemy and hitting three different gods off of ricochet?

The amount of luck, timing, and precision required is not worth the time playing Hou Yi in my opinion.

Edited by THE DEADLY DOG

Hitting all abilities on one enemy and hitting three different gods off of ricochet?

The amount of luck, timing, and precision required is not worth the time playing Hou Yi in my opinion.

3v3 just for the ricochet and hitting all abilities is even easier. Mark them, then stun, ult and then jump on them.

Also a lot of these achievements are glitched. Just got 100 kills w/ Nu Wa ult after 1 kill, a lot of these unlock off minions (Rama ult, Sol Ult, Bakasura Butcher Blades, etc), I got Ra healing w/ ~20k healing, and then some won't unlock like Master At Arms, Ouch! and possibly Clay Explosion.

Edited by Dog Face

The trick shot achievement is just dumb luck, hitting 3 diff gods on 3 diff bounces is stupid, if it was just hit any god on each bounce then pulling it off would be easier, but the fact you cant hit the same god twice makes it just luck. Or as I did, needed to be boosted.

Saying its easy and can be done in 1 match is just a lie lol. I agree with his other achievement tho, that really is easy to do.

It's always worth playing Hou Yi as he is my favorite! :D

I'll never get that Ra healing achievement though...I can never get even close to the amount they want even if Im constantly healing my teammates all match. I can't even get that high in a match with Hel when I'm healing every few seconds lol.

It's always worth playing Hou Yi as he is my favorite! :D

I'll never get that Ra healing achievement though...I can never get even close to the amount they want even if Im constantly healing my teammates all match. I can't even get that high in a match with Hel when I'm healing every few seconds lol.

Ugh.. Hou Yi ranks down with Anhur as my least favorite hunters. Give me a cupid or a Chiron any day.

Game gets boring for me if I don't play for something or aim to do summit, using a god I know I can clear 20+ kills a game each time just gets boring.

On the other hand, using a god I don't like and trying to get triple kill or summit with a sh*t ability, also gets boring.

If you're so good then learn to play conquest and go play league/ranked if you want a challenge...

Ugh.. Hou Yi ranks down with Anhur as my least favorite hunters. Give me a cupid or a Chiron any day.

Heh I like both of them but I feel like Hou Yi just got poorly designed ability wise. And maybe it's me but he feels much weaker than the other hunters. I still love em though.

I hate Anhur players...they always seem to think his knock back shot is to be used when the team is trying to root and gank an enemy real quick and instead here comes Anhur and knocks the enemy back to safetfy :biglaugh

Heh I like both of them but I feel like Hou Yi just got poorly designed ability wise. And maybe it's me but he feels much weaker than the other hunters. I still love em though.

I hate Anhur players...they always seem to think his knock back shot is to be used when the team is trying to root and gank an enemy real quick and instead here comes Anhur and knocks the enemy back to safetfy :biglaugh

When I played him, it felt like Hou yi hit harder then other hunters, maybe just got lucky with crits etc.

On a diff note, I got my 1 hit kill with Kukulkan, someone DC at start of a game of clash, so when I was bout level 10, I snuck round and killed him while his god was stood afk back in base lol

would of had his triple kill achievement if wasn't for that fat sleeping god, w.e his name is... I now hate him and anyone who uses him -.-

Kumba?! I love using Kumba as support. So many abilities to stop people in their tracks and give my killers an opportunity.

yes that one, would of deffo had a triple kill if the guy/girl playing as him was any other god, but his tank like hp/defence build was just to much -.-

(people gender check? what is this tumblr?........)

He's cost me many a multikill, that's the beauty of the big goofball lol.

Who doesn't love launching the tank out the fight for a few seconds either?

Seriously though...

-Triple kill with Centaurus' ultimate.

-Kukulkan kill a god at full health with his ultimate.

-Kukulkan kill 3 gods with one whirlwind.

-Hou Yi hit 3 enemy gods with one ricochet.

-Ra steal the Fire Giant using his ultimate.

Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous. The devs are promoting boosting and making it less appealing to completionists.