Worth the purchase?

Ammophila

I've always loved the Resident Evil series from the games to the movies and have played almost all of them. I never tried the original Resident Evil Origins so the story will be entirely new to me. I'm wondering how everyone else is feeling about this game along the lines of how it plays, how the story is, and how fast/slow the progression is. Whereas the game is cheap it leads me to believe it doesn't hold much content, any explanation for the cost?

I've always loved the Resident Evil series from the games to the movies and have played almost all of them. I never tried the original Resident Evil Origins so the story will be entirely new to me. I'm wondering how everyone else is feeling about this game along the lines of how it plays, how the story is, and how fast/slow the progression is. Whereas the game is cheap it leads me to believe it doesn't hold much content, any explanation for the cost?

If you enjoy the resident evil series then you will you enjoy these games. Also the cheap price is because both were remastered from the originals on gamecube.

If you enjoy the resident evil series then you will you enjoy these games. Also the cheap price is because both were remastered from the originals on gamecube.

This is a great game and well worth the price. Especially if you are already a RE fan.

I can only agree with those two. Although I'm not really bothered by the pricing you are busy and entertained for hours with this game with the new game+ option and the two added game-modes.

In terms of price, I would say yes, as the game and achievement list encourage multiple playthroughs. Personally, I don't particularly like old-school survival horror games which utilize fixed-camera angle, but that's not relevant to this topic. I got the game, simply because I've been playing the RE series (Op. Racoon City is too badly received that I decided to skip it).

In terms of price, I would say yes, as the game and achievement list encourage multiple playthroughs. Personally, I don't particularly like old-school survival horror games which utilize fixed-camera angle, but that's not relevant to this topic. I got the game, simply because I've been playing the RE series (Op. Racoon City is too badly received that I decided to skip it).

Good luck to you on your RE0 completion. The achievement list certainly depicts this one as a challenge.

• 1 year later...