Unravel 100% Walkthrough - All Secrets/Collectibles & Missable Achievements (No Death

Maka

Chapter 1: Thistles & Weeds

Secrets: 5

[ame]

[/ame]

Secret / Collectible #1 -

Secret / Collectible #2 -

Secret / Collectible #3 -

Secret / Collectible #4 -

Secret / Collectible #5 -

Chapter 2: The Sea

[ame]

[/ame]

(Eagle Eye Achievement)

Chapter 3: Berry Mire

[ame]

[/ame]

Pacifist - 1:25 to 8:05

Chapter 4: Mountain Trek

[ame]

[/ame]

(Get a clew Achievement)

Chapter 5: Off the Rails

[ame]

[/ame]

Pathfinder - 1:34 to 3:21

Chapter 6: Down in a Hole

Secrets:

[ame]

[/ame]

(Dig where you stand Achievement) Edited by Maka

Chapter 7: How Much is Enough

[ame]

[/ame]

(Undaunted Achievement)

Chapter 8: The Letter

[ame]

[/ame]

Obsessive - 0:18 to 9:50

Chapter 9: Winter Sun

[ame]

[/ame]

Snowfall

Chapter 10: Rust

[ame]

[/ame]

(Reckless Achievement)

Chapter 11: Last Leaf

Secrets: 0

[ame]

[/ame]

No Secrets

Chapter 12: Renewal

[ame]

[/ame]

Flow - 0:26

Edited by Maka

Now I can't get that last one on chapter 8. I've tried using the tire rim every way i can think and nothing gets me up high enough to grab the red thing above the ice. The ones that they let you see seem to be the hardest to actually get to.

This one was tricky.

Break the ice in the water to the left of the secret (Work from right to left. You want to be on the left side when the ice is all broken) You probably only need the section around the stick broken.

Throw a lasso at the knot in the water & pull the stick until it is pointing straight up.

Carefully pull yourself to stick and tie knot.

Bounce off string onto branch.

Lasso to grapple point and swing to secret.

Edited by Tassie Tiger

The Pacifist Achievement is a pain in the ass as it's very hard to see if you've swatted any flies or not. I've played the level 3 times now, being very careful, but still not got it despite thinking I didn't swat any when I obviously did.

You can't use the lasso while you are surrounded by flies. You need to run in the opposite direction, then turn and run back and use lasso.

It won't unlock until the level is completed, even though the moose is the end of the mosquitos.

You can't use the lasso while you are surrounded by flies. You need to run in the opposite direction, then turn and run back and use lasso.

It won't unlock until the level is completed, even though the moose is the end of the mosquitos.

I got it on the 5th attempt. I still maintain it's difficult to actually know of you've swatted any flies or not though until you complete the chapter, my successful attempt looked the same as the unsuccessful tries.

I got it on the 5th attempt. I still maintain it's difficult to actually know of you've swatted any flies or not though until you complete the chapter, my successful attempt looked the same as the unsuccessful tries.

I agree that it's quite difficult to tell if you got it or not until you finish the level!

The only part of Chapter 11 that really caused me problems was pulling the lamp up the hill and tying it off so it didn't roll down again when the wind blew, getting the timing right was a pain and it took a while to get past that section. Maybe having the cord longer might have helped there.

Anyway I've completed the game now with 800 points, just need to replay some of the chapters for the not dying Achievement. Great guide by the way.

The only part of Chapter 11 that really caused me problems was pulling the lamp up the hill and tying it off so it didn't roll down again when the wind blew, getting the timing right was a pain and it took a while to get past that section. Maybe having the cord longer might have helped there.

Anyway I've completed the game now with 800 points, just need to replay some of the chapters for the not dying Achievement. Great guide by the way.

Once you are tied off near the top of the hill, RT the lamp and LT the knot. Easy.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
A lot of us have those achievements, so they're not unobtainable.

Do you have all 55 Secrets?

If you got them recently then it might just be slow in unlocking.

I did get all the secrets including that secret one in Rust. After I collected that secret item, the Reckless achievement should have unlocked, but, it did not and when I looked at my Locked list, it shows 100% and takes no unlocking action. Same with No stone unturned. I even restarted the game and did everything over again. No luck. Those achievements will never unlock and it's too late to fix it or undo it. For my profile, it's tainted.

I did get all the secrets including that secret one in Rust. After I collected that secret item, the Reckless achievement should have unlocked, but, it did not and when I looked at my Locked list, it shows 100% and takes no unlocking action. Same with No stone unturned. I even restarted the game and did everything over again. No luck. Those achievements will never unlock and it's too late to fix it or undo it. For my profile, it's tainted.

If they show 100%, but locked, it is a common issue. They will unlock eventually. Or if you don't want to wait, you can always delete your save and redo the achievements. That sometimes works to force them to unlock.

If they show 100%, but locked, it is a common issue. They will unlock eventually. Or if you don't want to wait, you can always delete your save and redo the achievements. That sometimes works to force them to unlock.

I have done that twice already and if I recollect that secret item in Rust, the Reckless achievement will not unlock because it's the same results. Stays at 100% and Locked and will not reset.:think: