Achievements not popping.

Milosuperspesh

I'm pretty sure the first 'part' after completing episode one should pop on the first run through or even the second, right?

I have missed one secret (see saw) which i'll go back and get later.

Also pretty sure i've pulled down the thistles though what does 'in one go' mean like on first try or just clearing them ?

I'm pretty sure the first 'part' after completing episode one should pop on the first run through or even the second, right?

I have missed one secret (see saw) which i'll go back and get later.

Also pretty sure i've pulled down the thistles though what does 'in one go' mean like on first try or just clearing them ?

Did you check to make sure they are not stuck "Done... Unlocking!"

You should get an achievement for the first red stamp added to the book.

Did you check to make sure they are not stuck "Done... Unlocking!"

You should get an achievement for the first red stamp added to the book.

I just finished chapter three, including the not swatting achievement, and did not unlock either achievement. They're also not stuck on done, unlocking. It is worth noting that I played the EA Access trial, but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.

I noticed a few of mine weren't unlocked nor were they stuck on unlocking, a few hours later it'd popup unlocked.

Gotta love this next gen stuff eh. ;)

Once the achievements popped, were the levels and collectibles being counted toward level completions in the game screen on the SmartGlass app? I collected all of the collectibles in the first three levels but in the app it only shows 10 collected.

I tried the only other thing I could; deleting and then recovering my gamertag. Even with that, uninstalling the game, and deleting the save data I still cant earn any achs. FYI, when I recovered my gamertag the two 360 games that I had played on backwards comp. lost all of their achievements. Getting F'd like this really makes me not eager to spend any more money MS.

I tried the only other thing I could; deleting and then recovering my gamertag. Even with that, uninstalling the game, and deleting the save data I still cant earn any achs. FYI, when I recovered my gamertag the two 360 games that I had played on backwards comp. lost all of their achievements. Getting F'd like this really makes me not eager to spend any more money MS.

Proof or it didn't happen. People who make such claims, usually have pictures to prove it. I have a real hard time believing that. So you're saying that you lost all of you BC game's achievements and they haven't come back?. You also haven't contacted Microsoft to see what the issue is?

Edited by Annalie

Proof or it didn't happen. People who make such claims, usually have pictures to prove it. I have a real hard time believing that. So you're saying that you lost all of you BC game's achievements and they haven't come back?. You also haven't contacted Microsoft to see what the issue is?

Turns out, by the grace of the MS gods, when I started those BC games up the achs were restored. But when you look into your achs list and see games that you just put many hours into having 0 gamerscore it tends to set you off. And what possible reason would have to make up something random like that and share it in a thread with a handful of posts? Back OT, I have not tried contacting MS because the chances of it doing anything are minuscule. But I guess if the achs are still not working tomorrow ill shoot them an email.

I reached out to the devs via twitter and Ea Support got back to me recommending the usual fare, i.e power cycle, recover gamertag, etc. but they also sent a follow up e-mail about me contacting them to recover my gamertag on their console to investigate. Anyone ever have that kind of thing happen via EA Support? I won't be doing that to be honest, as I'd rather troubleshoot it myself. Hopefully it gets sorted out for everyone who is having the issue. I'll update as I know more about mine.

You need an internet connection to unlock achievements, so part of me thinks it's just their connections fucking up honestly, screwing with the unlock process.

I can say for my situation, I'm connected via ethernet cable, so it can't be that. I tried to proceed with other levels and I didn't get those achievements either, nor did level completions or collectibles count toward the overall count via the smartglass app or game hub.

I can say for my situation, I'm connected via ethernet cable, so it can't be that. I tried to proceed with other levels and I didn't get those achievements either, nor did level completions or collectibles count toward the overall count via the smartglass app or game hub.

Did you ever hard reset your Xbox? Try that.

Update: Removed account from xbox and retrievied it (couldn't find recover option). replayed ep 1 no cheevo's

tried new game/deleting saves, neither worked.

so now just waiting on a re install will post up what happens.

i'd also like to point out the game hub, only lists time played, no cheevo's no game progress, nothing but time played. and this was after each reset/change had been done.

i'm also a preview member, so i'm wondering if that's why.

Does anyone else with this problem use gamesharing with another person? I have tried hard resetting, restoring, uninstalling, etc and nothing works. But I am gamesharing with someone who has no issues with getting the achievements. I'm on level 4 now with not a single achievement unlocked

Does anyone else with this problem use gamesharing with another person? I have tried hard resetting, restoring, uninstalling, etc and nothing works. But I am gamesharing with someone who has no issues with getting the achievements. I'm on level 4 now with not a single achievement unlocked

I am gamesharing with someone also. They dont play a lot so they haven't played Unravel yet but I will see if I can get him to do the first level to test.