200 games achievement question

thor0298

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Does quitting out of games not count towards the total games played? Do you have to finish the games for it to count?

Off Topic

You need to upload that image you are using in your signature to a website that offers image hosting. Then place the URL to that image between the IMG tags. There is no way for anyone to be served an image on your local computer.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just turn the shot clock on in the options menu, pick 3 ball against the computer and once the shot clock goes down to zero, you lose the game and it counts as a game played. The achievement is for playing games, not winning them. I got all the win achievements first then I did this for the other ones and I got 155gs in no time at all!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok…something is rotten in Denmark. I unlocked my final achievement on this game, the one for playing 200 games. First I heard that you had to win 200 games because the wording was inaccurate. Then I heard it was fixed. So I got all but two of these achievements in October. I finally finished up the time trials with the assistance of another thread. What is screwy is that when I went to the leader board they could not show any games for me. However, once I completed a game in that category the would show up again. So it is still 200 wins. Because it unlocked well after 300 games played. Anyway, I was playing 9 and 8 ball mostly to get this, but as soon as I finished a game of three ball all of my wins came back on the leader board and the achievement popped. So if you have returned to this game to finally finish it off like I did. Make sure you complete one game of all the game types you played in the past. This will reveal all your wins in the LB so that you can have an accurate count towards your 200.