Legendary character variants?

I know that there's Legendary character variants from Infinity chest. Now I have just the Legendary ones left but not sure how I can unlock them from and what exact packs or if they are side quest or something. I have no more 75,000 packs since they are all unlocked and the 35,000 packs keep giving me gestures and accessories. Any help would be appreciated.

Legendary

Iron Citron

Disco Chomper

Toxic Brainz

Computer Scientist

I know these Legendary ones are from Infinity chest

Party Citron

Party Rose

Party Corn

Party Brainz

Party Imp

Captain Partyman

You have to play infinity mode and get 25k shards and at the end you open the chest and should get legendary character stickers

I only got 100k coins when I first did it, got 26k. Let myself die out as I had done all the achievements tied to that mode, should of gone on just 4k more lol.

ive had 3 legendary stickers from the 35k packs.

I only got 100k coins when I first did it, got 26k. Let myself die out as I had done all the achievements tied to that mode, should of gone on just 4k more lol.

ive had 3 legendary stickers from the 35k packs.

You only need 25k for the best chest and you get a character sticker regardless of what you get in the chest, check your stickerbook.

How do you access infinity mode?

Story quests.

• 1 month later...

so upon doing this mode ...me and the others got to wave 35 (34 completed) and got 51K time shards.....we got coins out the chest...coins all that work for coins....so it doesnt matter how many time shards u collect ...

Edited by csnow81