Glitched Gnome?..

I have one missing gnome, it's the one on the right of the large door in the hidden room middle right. I have replayed every area three times and each gnome is accounted for and a clear gnome is there. Anyone know which gnome is glitched? I would greatly appreciate a fix if anyone knows of one. Yes I have googled it, no help and a lot of others has same one glitched

* I figured it out if your missing one it most likely the one on the great white north map where you jump off the side into the cave below, hard reset your Xbox one. And go back if it was clear like you got it it will now be there to pick up.

Edited by Redrum4

Hard reset your Xbox, that worked for me. It was one of the Gnomes on the snowy MP map; the one where you have to slightly jump off the map to find it.

I got it and forgot to close the thread. Once I hard reset I went back to the great white north map it was indeed the missing one off the jump below. I remembered it was clear and didn't remember finding it. Thanks for responding though

• 1 month later...
I have one missing gnome, it's the one on the right of the large door in the hidden room middle right. I have replayed every area three times and each gnome is accounted for and a clear gnome is there. Anyone know which gnome is glitched? I would greatly appreciate a fix if anyone knows of one. Yes I have googled it, no help and a lot of others has same one glitched

* I figured it out if your missing one it most likely the one on the great white north map where you jump off the side into the cave below, hard reset your Xbox one. And go back if it was clear like you got it it will now be there to pick up.

I have this one glitched too/