Achievement Guide and Road Map

The game is ALWAYS online. You can't play it without a connection.

Singleplayer - Main Game (PvE)

Multiplayer - Dark Zone (PvP/E)

The way it should be broken down is things that actually require other people in your party to complete, this would simplify things for boosting purposes.

Like killing named enemies require no assistance from other players at all.

I have that same issue with the asthma echo but I still got all the achievements for them. The icon simply wont disappear, is all.

You can check each section's collectable count (Intel > Field Data), maybe the same happened with you.

Our issue is different from this. Rather than getting credit and it still being on the map, it's still on the map, we haven't got credit (in the collectible menu like you described), and we can't pick it up - it's disappeared.

The way it should be broken down is things that actually require other people in your party to complete, this would simplify things for boosting purposes.

That's how I have it broken down in the Road Map, yeah.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/achievements/2748/113632-lo.jpgMarathon 30

Discover ALL of the Safe Houses in Manhattan.

Undiscovered safe houses will be blue on the map. Simply travel to each of them and go inside to turn them orange and receive credit for discovering them. There are 13 total to find in the game, and I have them listed in the order you'd naturally come across them based on the zone level suggestions.

Kerman Station (Hudson Yards 5-9)

The Cavern (Garment District 5-9)

The Meat Locker (Tenderloin 9-12)

Dante's Run (Hell's Kitchen 10-13)

Autumn's Hope (Times Square10-13)

Wolves Den (Clinton 14-15)

Madison's Stand (Flatiron District 15-16)

The Last Call (Gramercy 16-18)

The Ward (Stuyvesant 18-19)

Southpaw (Kips Bay 20-23)

The Grindhouse (Murray Hill 24-26)

The Firewall (Turtle Bay 27-28)

The Crypt (Midtown East 28-30)

[add a map when one is available]

You can also fast travel to someone who is inside the safehouse in order to unlock them.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/achievements/2748/113665-lo.jpg Mass Extraction 30

Extract an item at all 8 Extraction Zones.

You'll need to level up quite a bit to be able to survive in the entirety of the Dark Zone. Once you're strong enough, simply get at least one item out from each of the eight zones in the map. See "Worth the Wait" for how to extract items.

[need a list of names and a map]

I'll make a labelled screenshot tomorrow.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/achievements/2748/113641-lo.jpg Incident Reports 25

Extract 40 audio incident reports from JTF laptops.

These will be scattered in the streets and stores usually.

The collectibles over all in this game are not all that difficult to find, and they will be sitting mostly in the open. Collect as many as you find while playing the story normally, but don't go too much out of your way as you can get a perk to have them eventually show up on your map. In the Security wing, you can buy the Canine Unit upgrade which will mark all collectibles in a section of the city in which you've completed all events (side-missions and encounters). The various areas of the map are marked by a bold white line, and once all of the events are complete and their markers disappear, the collectibles will pop up. Simply make each one your active destination in turn to be led right to them.

Might be worth mentioning that there's an "Intel" tab in the pause menu. In this menu you can see a type-by-type breakdown as well as a location-by-location breakdown which can be really helpful if you're uncertain about what you're missing.

It also allows you to narrow down glitches for the collectibles, and in which areas you may not have initiated the side missions and encounters while you were in the safehouse.

Also have a

if you think it could be of any use.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/achievements/2748/113634-lo.jpg Hardened Combatant 20

Complete a mission in Challenge mode.

Once you unlock "On the Level" you'll have access to challenge mode. Enemies will be Elites and Level 32, making this quite difficult. You should have purple or yellow items in every slot, and definitely be in a group of four. The easiest mission will likely be the Lincoln Tunnel, as there are no Cleaners (stupid flamethrower dudes), and many enemies only have pistols.

Would you be interested in an extensive guide for this specific achievement? I wouldn't mind writing it up tomorrow as there are a lot of small tips that will make this significantly easier for struggling players.

Also, I have a commentated video of this if you're interested...

[ame]

[/ame]

I waited to record with a decent team as I don't recommend going in under-leveled and struggling through for an hour or more.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/achievements/2748/113670-lo.jpg I am the LAW! 20

Kill 20 Rogue Agents.

In the Dark Zone, if you choose to kill another human player, you will be marked as Rogue. This means you have murdered someone to steal their loot (or just for fun), and everyone will be alerted to your presence, and be able to kill you without consequence to themselves. For this achievement, you need to find 20 people who have chosen to do this, and hunt them down. You need to kill them completely, not just down them, so keep shooting after they are crawling around.

If you're not finding any troublemakers as you play, you may need to pick some fights. Get a group together and head in, and start going Rogue yourselves. Most of the time, people will be out for revenge, so simply wait until your own Rogue status wears off, and find the group you attacked before. Chances are, they'll attack you first this time, marking them as Rogue instead of you, and giving you an opportunity to work on this achievement.

There is a boosting method for this. It will lead to most people losing many levels in the process, but it works pretty flawlessly and can be done for 4 players in less than 20 minutes.

Go into the dark zone as a group of, and then have 1 person "leave group". They will be hostile, but will still be in your world. Now the team of 3 goes rouge against him, and he kills all 3. They respawn at the nearest checkpoint and you repeat until 20. That person joins back and someone else leaves, repeat.

Some Dark Zone players might get in the way or get upset. *

Edited by Maka

For the rogue boosting method you should probably point out that everyone involved will lose a lot of rank if that matters to them. Especially when high rank you can lose hours of progress.

I looked over your current draft and theres really not much to say more. This is an easy, natural 1000 that isnt really too time consuming. Especially with the intel perk that shows all collectables.

For the rogue boosting method you should probably point out that everyone involved will lose a lot of rank if that matters to them. Especially when high rank you can lose hours of progress.

I looked over your current draft and theres really not much to say more. This is an easy, natural 1000 that isnt really too time consuming. Especially with the intel perk that shows all collectables.

We just created fresh characters, got to Manhattan, opened the BoO and then went straight to the DZ as 4s so we didn't lose rank on our mains.

We just created fresh characters, got to Manhattan, opened the BoO and then went straight to the DZ as 4s so we didn't lose rank on our mains.
Also IF you do this as your main character youll actually reached DZ Rank 11 or so just boosting 7 or so kills.

Dont know if it's worth adding but Incident Reports (collecting the 40 laptops) is also buggy.

I got the Ubisoft notification but not achievement, a day later my tracker updated to show 100% for the achievement but thats how it's stayed and its never unlocked.

There's a comment on the True Achievements solution for this, there's a guy with the exact same problem as me.

... I still can't unlock the one for not dying in a co-op mission either... Done at least 5 dailes now where not a single person has gone down and its never unlocked... Even though others in the same mission as me have unlocked it fine.

Know No Fear is buggy. I got the Ubisoft notification for it but not the actual achievement.

I fixed this. I unlocked it by competing only the mission I had previously done solo, and not as a daily mission, in co-op and as the daily. So for this achievement it either requires completing all hard missions either all in co-op or all solo; or it requires them to be completed all as the daily or all as not the daily.

I fixed this. I unlocked it by competing only the mission I had previously done solo, and not as a daily mission, in co-op and as the daily. So for this achievement it either requires completing all hard missions either all in co-op or all solo; or it requires them to be completed all as the daily or all as not the daily.

I played a mixture of daily and non, but I did do them all in co-op and had no issue.

• 2 weeks later...
Just curious on the glitchy echos...

If you just make sure to play all the missing person quests solo, you won't miss these correct? I'm just playing bling, casually dropping in and out of story missions but just want to give myself the best chance at not messing up with the collectibles.

You can miss them if you pick up one out of order. If so, you need someone to make a new character and join that world and pick them up in order again.

Just a friendly reminder... :)

"Master Craftsman" needs to be updated with the new requirements in Update 1.1.

The crafting system in The Division uses materials that can be found in bags out in the world, or obtained from deconstructing items in your inventory. The quickest way to craft a high-end item is to simply have five Specialized (blue) materials, and go to the Material Conversion section of the crafting menu in the Base of Operations. You only need five blue materials to convert into one yellow material, which will unlock this achievement. You can repeat this ten times for "Good With My Hands" or use any of the materials you have to create actual weapons and armor.
This has been upped to 15 blue items to craft one yellow/gold item:

Increased costs for converting crafting materials and crafting High-End items:

10 Standard (Green) materials instead of 5 to craft 1 Specialized (Blue) material

15 Specialized (Blue) materials instead of 5 to craft 1 High-End (Gold) material

10 High-End (Gold) materials instead of 8 to craft 1 lvl 31 High-End (Gold) item

• 3 months later...

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member BiggD and has been published as the Official XboxAchievements.com Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official XboxAchievements.com Tom Clancy's The Division Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

I'm h having problems with collectibles. I have finished all quests and encounters but n o everything is showing up. Completely unlocked BOO so it's not that. Do the collectibles inquests show up on the map?

Go to your map screen. Press RB to go the right on INTEL. Some of the intel hide behind weapon, fabric etc icons on the main map. There's a few of them like that.

If I remember correctly, the only intel you should find in missions are a few echoes which I believe you can not miss.

Did that already. I feel like my shit is way fucked up, and I don't know how to fix it. I know my echoes are glitched, and I got the achievement for all missing people, but everything else says I'm missing stuff.

Hit the START button, go up and left to INTEL, push RB one to FIELD DATA, there you can see what locations you are missing whatever from. Hit the Y button to toggle locations. Maybe this will help?

Also what I said earlier about echoes in missions... there are some that are not a part of missions. I know the Broadway Emporium has one and Hudson Refugee has one and there are others I am sure. Google it and I am sure you could find them.