Roll Call!

How active are you?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. How active are you?

• Very active to moderately active! (Posts 4-7 times a week)
    • Post occasionally (Posts 1-3 times a week)
    • Stays active on and off (takes long breaks between being active. I'm guilty!)
    • Just looks at posts but never replies

I went MIA for quite awhile and noticed that the forums are more dead than when I joined! I know life gets in the way sometimes, that's why I went inactive for awhile. When I first joined it wasn't too dead, but could've been more active, at least I thought so.

So who's here and still active? Say "here" :p .

Just seeing who still actually participates in the forums, we should all come together, say hi to each other, make small talk. Let's do this!

So I will go first!

Here! How is life treating you?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably your best place for small talk :p

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=618214&page=688

But, here.

Thanks! I'll go there and subscribe so I know where the activity is! lol!!

I post way too much... :p

That's not too much of a bad thing! Lol! Keeps this site going! And when I get on here, feels nice to see activity :D I've checked in a couple of times when I was mostly inactive and didn't see much so I stayed inactive. But now I'm back to gaming as much as possible so I thought I'd come back in and try to be somewhat active.

Here. Forums aren't as lively as they used to be, but I wouldn't say they're dead.

Now that DaveBodom gave me a link to a more active post, I can see there's more activity than I thought! But when I go to different sections of the forum, I only see a couple of posts that are active and the rest haven't seen replies in a year or two.

Now that DaveBodom gave me a link to a more active post, I can see there's more activity than I thought! But when I go to different sections of the forum, I only see a couple of posts that are active and the rest haven't seen replies in a year or two.

Old news and old games are less active, as in all forums. If you hit the "New Posts" button, you'll see all the active posts

Since ive signed up to this site i don't think i've been outside of that post, the Games section and the Xbox One/360 lol. So many subforums. Everything sort of got relegated to being talked about in that post i linked i found and then you get some active current posts in Movies/Sports etc.

Events have been quite active lately, and newer games subforums.

Old news and old games are less active, as in all forums. If you hit the "New Posts" button, you'll see all the active posts

Ah, I don't know why I keep forgetting I can just do that!!

Since ive signed up to this site i don't think i've been outside of that post, the Games section and the Xbox One/360 lol. So many subforums. Everything sort of got relegated to being talked about in that post i linked i found and then you get some active current posts in Movies/Sports etc.

Events have been quite active lately, and newer games subforums.

There really are a lot of subforums, I can't remember what subforum I stayed in when I was active before but this time around, I tried looking in more sections to see where the activity was. I should've clicked "New Posts" to see that ha! And then some posts I find active but not much to say so I don't comment half the time. I feel like my social anxiety in real life is creeping into my internet life lol

I tend not to be as active (as with being on the internet in general lol) on days that I work, but on my days off I'm more active. :) Even though I'm not too active in some of the gaming threads, it's still fun to read about what people are playing, what they're completing and what games they're looking forward to. :D Reading about what my friends on here are playing or enjoying actually has a big influence on what I end up buying myself lol! :dance:

(Which then gets added to the backlog....sigh! Lol!) :p

I tend not to be as active (as with being on the internet in general lol) on days that I work, but on my days off I'm more active. :) Even though I'm not too active in some of the gaming threads, it's still fun to read about what people are playing, what they're completing and what games they're looking forward to. :D Reading about what my friends on here are playing or enjoying actually has a big influence on what I end up buying myself lol! :dance:

(Which then gets added to the backlog....sigh! Lol!) :p

I do like reading what people say even if I don't post in here! But I love talking to people and it seems like people talk in topics I don't care to post in or it's not active, or people don't like me and don't post back to me! lol! That may not be the reason but anywho, I wish it was more active. I'd love to come on here and talk to people. My interest might die soon if I don't find it interesting enough to stay active in! But as long as I game, I may remember to check in and check things out!!

I do like reading what people say even if I don't post in here! But I love talking to people and it seems like people talk in topics I don't care to post in or it's not active, or people don't like me and don't post back to me! lol! That may not be the reason but anywho, I wish it was more active. I'd love to come on here and talk to people. My interest might die soon if I don't find it interesting enough to stay active in! But as long as I game, I may remember to check in and check things out!!

I'm the same, sometimes even if I don't post, I still enjoy reading about games people are playing or how they got hard/glitchy achievements to pop lol! And nooooo, I am positive that it's not because people don't like you, lol! You have a really nice, fun personality! :D Just keep posting around like you are, because it was the same for me when I first started on the site. I would post and wouldn't really get many replies. But I noticed the more I posted, and the more people got to know me, the more they would talk back to me, and it just snowballed from there lol. :)

Do you have Borderlands on the 360? If you do, there is a community gaming event coming up for that in a week (March 28th - April 3rd) where a handful of us will be playing together! I'll be playing that along with a few other members from the community, so if you have that game it would be awesome if you joined in! :D If you don't have it though, no worries, as there are different game events running every week. :) :egypt:

Do you have Borderlands on the 360? If you do, there is a community gaming event coming up for that in a week (March 28th - April 3rd) where a handful of us will be playing together! I'll be playing that along with a few other members from the community, so if you have that game it would be awesome if you joined in! :D If you don't have it though, no worries, as there are different game events running every week. :) :egypt:

Borderlands is free with gold right now, so there is no reason not to have it.

I'm the same, sometimes even if I don't post, I still enjoy reading about games people are playing or how they got hard/glitchy achievements to pop lol! And nooooo, I am positive that it's not because people don't like you, lol! You have a really nice, fun personality! :D Just keep posting around like you are, because it was the same for me when I first started on the site. I would post and wouldn't really get many replies. But I noticed the more I posted, and the more people got to know me, the more they would talk back to me, and it just snowballed from there lol. :)

Lol, you're too kind! I guess we'll see in due time on how the activities come along. :)

I do have Borderlands! I've never played online in the game though! Hell, I think it was a game that I started a long time ago and didn't even finish! lol!! I also don't have live at the moment! I haven't found a reason to purchase a subscription yet since I've been focusing on playing solo on games! :D

It would definitely be fun to play multiplayer again on some games, I wonder how it changed or didn't change since I last played some CoD or Halo lol

Ah! Well, I don't have live right now! But I do have the game :D Thanks!!

I voted very active. I am on here daily for many hours a day and post frequently. :)

That's awesome!! I surprise myself with how long I end up spending in the forums! lol! But now that it's back to the work week, I can't spend much time on here. :( The last weekend, I was constantly on here!

This is very true, Bum Cheeks! I hope lots of people are able to grab it while it's free. I really liked this game. :D

Lol, you're too kind! I guess we'll see in due time on how the activities come along. :)

I do have Borderlands! I've never played online in the game though! Hell, I think it was a game that I started a long time ago and didn't even finish! lol!! I also don't have live at the moment! I haven't found a reason to purchase a subscription yet since I've been focusing on playing solo on games! :D

It would definitely be fun to play multiplayer again on some games, I wonder how it changed or didn't change since I last played some CoD or Halo lol

Anytime! It's been lots of fun talking and sharing tips and whatnot, so I definitely hope you stay around for a while Cakes! :dance:

Yaayyyy, you have Borderlands! Haha, that's ok if you started it but haven't finished it. :D I think Borderlands (along with Borderlands 2 and The Pre-Sequel) are the type of games that are much more fun with friends anyway. So if/when you do pick Gold back up and feel like playing it, feel free to let me know! I don't blame you for holding off on the Gold subscription for now if you're focusing on single player games. :)

Most of my gaming is SP too, so I'm with you on that lol. :p Playing some MP games has its perks though as it's a different type of fun to play against live people, so I switch back and forth quite often lol. Lately I've been going back and forth between the XBLA game Interpol on the 360 (SP) and Plants vs Zombies: GW 2 on the One (MP) lol. It's all fun, but my favorite is playing a good RGP solo. That way if I want to go to every corner of the map and take my time, I'm not holding anybody up lol! :biglaugh

I average almost 3 posts a day. I would consider myself pretty active. Somedays though I don't post, but I usually check my subscribed threads daily at the very least to see what people are up to.

I'm at 2.96 which feels low. I wonder if that counted the off topic posts when they were disabled for post count.

I mean, I already have 5 posts or so today and that seems a little light.

That's awesome!! I surprise myself with how long I end up spending in the forums! lol! But now that it's back to the work week, I can't spend much time on here. :( The last weekend, I was constantly on here!

I spend a lot of time here. :p I probably spend more time on here than I do actually gaming since I tend to do things on the site while doing other stuff like school work. XD

I'm at 2.96 which feels low. I wonder if that counted the off topic posts when they were disabled for post count.

I think it only counts posts that counted for post count, so I don't think the old off-topic posts count towards the posts per day.

Anytime! It's been lots of fun talking and sharing tips and whatnot, so I definitely hope you stay around for a while Cakes! :dance:

Yaayyyy, you have Borderlands! Haha, that's ok if you started it but haven't finished it. :D I think Borderlands (along with Borderlands 2 and The Pre-Sequel) are the type of games that are much more fun with friends anyway. So if/when you do pick Gold back up and feel like playing it, feel free to let me know! I don't blame you for holding off on the Gold subscription for now if you're focusing on single player games. :)

Most of my gaming is SP too, so I'm with you on that lol. :p Playing some MP games has its perks though as it's a different type of fun to play against live people, so I switch back and forth quite often lol. Lately I've been going back and forth between the XBLA game Interpol on the 360 (SP) and Plants vs Zombies: GW 2 on the One (MP) lol. It's all fun, but my favorite is playing a good RGP solo. That way if I want to go to every corner of the map and take my time, I'm not holding anybody up lol! :biglaugh

Lol!! Well it would be fun to play Borderlands online!! I will have to play with you while I have gold this month!! Are people still actively playing online in that game?

And thanks! I love talking to you! :hug:

I voted for very active as I'm on hear everyday for at least a couple of hours even if I don't have anything to post.

Wow, yeah that's active! lol!! I hate it when I have nothing to post, well at least, I think I don't have anything great to say so I end up not posting at all.

I average almost 3 posts a day. I would consider myself pretty active. Somedays though I don't post, but I usually check my subscribed threads daily at the very least to see what people are up to.

For now, I've been checking my subscribed threads everyday! Half of them I don't post back too though lol And a couple, I see are active and I want to post in but don't have anything great to say. @[email protected]

Then you don't want to see my post count number. :| I don't even think it's up to 1 yet lol

I spend a lot of time here. :p I probably spend more time on here than I do actually gaming since I tend to do things on the site while doing other stuff like school work. XD

I think it only counts posts that counted for post count, so I don't think the old off-topic posts count towards the posts per day.

School? How old are you :o Oh man, I'm so glad I'm done with school. More gaming time lol

For now, I've been checking my subscribed threads everyday! Half of them I don't post back too though lol And a couple, I see are active and I want to post in but don't have anything great to say. @[email protected]

If it's the Random Thread just post what's on your mind. Unexpected changes of thought are kind of the goal over there. Sometimes things need to be derailed there.

I'm 20. :p I'm in my third and final year of university, and I am almost done since I am graduating next month! I'm so excited to get my degree! :dance: I'll have so much more gaming time once I'm done!

You're 20 and a junior? Sheesh. I just turned 20 a couple days ago and am only finishing up second year.

As for roll call, yes I am here. I drop in sometimes, mess around, return to lurking. Resident DMC expert in case anyone couldn't figure it out.