new DLC ?

ok so i know they just had a update that added 2 new maps and fixed things...but any one hear of any new DLC and about when its coming out ? im waiting for them to add a new character as you can clearly see in the stats room for each theres a spot left for them ( the plants room has boxes blocking the hole but you can shoot them away )

Edited by csnow81

ok so i know they just had a update that added 2 new maps and fixed things...but any one hear of any new DLC and about when its coming out ? im waiting for them to add a new character as you can clearly see in the stats room for each theres a spot left for them ( the plants room has boxes blocking the whole but you can shoot them away )

I think those spaces are for the legendary character variants. You can unlock them from playing Infinity Mode (I got my first legendary last night, the party corn). There's also legendary/super rare customisation items you can earn in Infinity too. Earn enough time shards to get the 'Infinite Infinity' chest to stand a better chance of earning a legendary item or character piece.

I think those spaces are for the legendary character variants. You can unlock them from playing Infinity Mode (I got my first legendary last night, the party corn). There's also legendary/super rare customisation items you can earn in Infinity too. Earn enough time shards to get the 'Infinite Infinity' chest to stand a better chance of earning a legendary item or character piece.

I have the party brainz and toxic brainz along with party corn they just get added to the spots for their respective class so the hole is still open to them adding another character for each side :-)

The Springening Sticker Pack is available from March 22-April 4, 2016. It contains 4 decoations (2 per side) and a Super Brainz hat and a Corn Cob hat.

thanks seen this this morning when me and my son played ...so if they add new packs daily for us thats 13 packs of funny items :-)