Share your loadout!

Barad

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, about that Competent talent..

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/t_original/h7yf0x70ghqxtgapl2xf.png

Time to adjust your loadout?

This fucking game.

They specifically patched that glitch yesterday. Both the Double-Revive and the Talent-Stacking glitches continue to show up visually, but neither actually work.

Your damage won't actually go up and you won't actually revive twice.

EDIT: This is because the patch was server-side only. I'm sure the visual side of this glitch will go away with the next client patch (1.2 probably in May).

[ame]

[/ame]

Here's what I'm currently running.

The 204GS ACR Blueprint is definitely worth the 310,000 DZ credits. I didn't even get a "perfect" roll on it (pretty good though).

Combined with even some decent weapon handling skill and getting headshots on most enemies, I'm really getting around 250,000 to 350,000 DPS with that ACR because of the Sentry's Call talent. I could post some actual gameplay so you can see, but it's not too hard to just aim for the head constantly and therefore get mostly headshots even at medium to long range.

You can't see it in this video because I'm shooting at stationary targets, but even with most of the enemies you'll encounter in PvE or the DZ, it's not that hard to mostly get headshots.

Edited by Darth VeX

Guest Scotty

[spoiler=Stuff]http://screenshotscontent-t2002.xboxlive.com/0009000001558c6c-b64f37a2-dcef-4026-9d9e-374f24300dc2/Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr=c&sig=vu4tXk%2FEO9uK66oi4eOMxN%2B7KHFddkx%2BoH%2F1qxPo6yM%3D&st=2016-04-23T19%3A11%3A47Z&se=2016-04-23T20%3A16%3A47Z&sp=r&__gda__=1461442607_d18e734cd6ca71e221a52f6678ac84c6

http://screenshotscontent-t3001.xboxlive.com/0009000001558c6c-1eb18e11-69c5-43db-b794-a11732b358e9/Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr=c&sig=Pr8SicqAFMLL6RfqV23pz3Y3kaPPPjcDtE0W70XDNNk%3D&st=2016-04-23T19%3A11%3A49Z&se=2016-04-23T20%3A16%3A49Z&sp=r&__gda__=1461442609_184afbc888673f1008c31066fb952628

Managed to get my hand on a Vector today, finally, using the free Phoenix credits from Ubi. It's definitely the best gun i've had, but its not all that stable, i must have it set up wrong. Still getting wasted by everyone in the Dark Zone! It's so annoying losing all your stuff!

Edited by Scotty
Happy now, Jamie? !!!

I've not been on since the DZ vendor refresh. ACR & AUG blueprints being sold? Was just saying yesterday I'd love an ACR to replace the AK :o

There's a decent AUG weapon at the special vendor, only a blueprint for the ACR though and it has 2kish less base damage than the SCAR-L, so not sure yet!

There's a decent AUG weapon at the special vendor, only a blueprint for the ACR though and it has 2kish less base damage than the SCAR-L, so not sure yet!

Check out my video above. The ACR is definitely worth it. It may not have the base damage of the 182 SCAR-L or 182 AK, but it's got a high rate of fire without too much kick. Add on some extra stability, a big mag with extra RoF, and it's amazing.

Check out my video above. The ACR is definitely worth it. It may not have the base damage of the 182 SCAR-L or 182 AK, but it's got a high rate of fire without too much kick. Add on some extra stability, a big mag with extra RoF, and it's amazing.

I took your word for it and bought the blueprint, only had enough division tech to craft three ACR's atm but I managed to make one with 9.1k damage and all three talents unlocked with ym current build (destructive, self-preserved & capable). I can't seem to compare it with my 204 SCAR-L atm because the game keeps switching my DPS figures everytime I switch the weapon from my primary to secondary so I'm gonna test it out properly tomorrow. First impression though it fires more rounds than the SCAR and sounds better lol.

As for the AUG, I like it so much better than the Vector now! It's somehow more stable than my Vector that has the stable talent, and those extra 10 rounds is sweet too. I'll post comparison pics of all four 204 weapons tomorrow when this games stats decide to work again!

• 1 year later...

Nice, Mike. Looks like you haven't played in a while though based on that screen shot.

I just got my last piece of classified reclaimer late Monday night and it is crazy. I stacked a bit over 10K electronics, my damage is low but seem to be able to hold my own. I need to play with it more and learn how to use the set better.

[Edit]: adjusted my electronics value.

Edited by Pandoras Virus

Nice, Mike. Looks like you haven't played in a while though based on that screen shot.

I just got my last piece of classified reclaimer late Monday night and it is crazy. I stacked 11K electronics, my damage is low but seem to be able to hold my own. I need to play with it more and learn how to use the set better.

Played it two months straight when the game came out but I got burned by it. I’ve mostly been jumping back on every couple of months