OXM Disc Trade Thread

Rabid Piranha

For everyone who doesn't know OXM(Official Xbox Magazine) released it's newest edition which has three exclusive Rock Band tracks on the demo disc(disc 80) that is included in the Magazine. These tracks include:

1.) Freezepop - Sprode

2.) Bang Camaro - Rock Rebellion

3.) Count Zero - Shake

If you haven't heard of these songs, but are just curious I would suggest at least trying them out. They are especially fun on the drums and hey you can't argue with the price...FREE

TRADE RULES

1.)If you HAVE A DISC or WANT A DISC post on this thread saying which list you belong

2.)Those who HAVE A DISC will receive a pm from me telling who to send their disc to

a.)Then pm that person requesting their address with subject of Disc Trade or

something

b.)Give that person a day or two. If no response, request from the next guy down the

list.(sorry to those who are temporarily skipped, you will get more requests just

check your INBOX!)

c.)Once you have MAILED YOUR DISC send me a pm so I can update the list

3.)Keep checking the lists(I'm going to try to go in order, but if you don't respond to

a pm from a disc holder, you might be temporarily skipped since we are trying to

trade as fast as possible)

**Through these rules, any confusion should be cleared and I can keep order to this thread without it getting out of hand. Thanks Guys**

*we need more people on this list please msg me if you have a disc and are willing to send it to someone*

PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE DISC

Granteezy (disc received 2/29/08)

UraMallas (disc sent out 2/27/08)

xRockwilderx

Havoced (disc sent 3/10/08)

rmewpm(disc received 3/24/08)

Defcizion (disc received 3/24/08)

Zersch (disc sent 3/17/08)

gjd139

FretsOfFire

soccaplay13cj (disc sent out 3/20/08)

bodomchaos

PEOPLE WHO WANT THE DISC

BobNJeff (PM sent, no response)

Mike255 (non-respondant)

Apocaphish

nointro

Anthinator

Veritas34

BigCaseOfCrabs (pm being sent 3/24/08)

ggrozny (pm being sent 3/24/08)

fuzzy510 (pm being send 3/26/08)

COLENBLOKER

Lucent Beam

rican ninja89

flyman2159

edible

cakebonvivant

Bellend124

Karachi King

Nico8912

MuDpie

REBEL BOY OO9

ZombieJediMastr

Judas Below

Semp Pi

Zabii

Randygam3freak

Three Parts Evil

misco1

ii br00tal ii

Mortikie

antnie

w00dm4n

Tizzzzz

ErrorDante

xgermx

RossRoy

Tauran

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it works. I got the new OXM, put the disc in, and saved the tracks to my hdd. They show up as Harmonix Track Pack 01. I gave it to my friend and he got the tracks off it too. I have a couple people who want to borrow it first. But then I could prolly send it to one of you guys. I only want to send it out if people are serious about sending it off to the next person. If someone is just going to keep it, I would rather be the one that keeps it.

OK.

Whoever HAS a disk. Pm me and I'll put your name in the first post.

Also whoever WANTS a disk pm me and ill put YOUR name, then you guys can pm each other and one of you send me a message telling me you traded and I'll scratch the trader's name off and put the tradee(the guy wanting the disc) in the list of people who have it. sort of like a viral thing

Which OXM issue is this? 79? 80? 81?! My bro has a subscription, but he got a gap 'cuz he didn't send in his renewal payment on time. Also, I don't keep good track. :-p If the disc is 80 or above, I'll graciously borrow someone's copy. If it's before 79, my bro's got it somewhere; I'll just dig into his past-issue stack.

ok i got a little behind. ive already pmed The Pants Party, he will be the first to receive the disc I've gotta send that joker out today or tomorrow, so the trade is about to officially start. I don't quite know about PAL consoles yet so Jimbo I guess you will be the guinea pig and let us know. Also for people sending out the discs, just PM me and I'll tell you who to PM to get their address. I'm just going to go in order of the list.