Problem with Masters of Evil DLC

Gem87

I've played the level, unlocked all the achievements, but the game tells that I have only 5 minikits, 2 gold bricks, and that I haven't saved Stan Lee.

These are the things I have unlocked playing the story mode, so the game isn't tracking what I do in free mode. (played multiple times doing different things and every time I have only those)

The achievements works but the game seems bugged, first time happening, it isn't a big problem but be careful..

Gem87, that didn't happen to me. When I go to Space again and select the level, it shows that I have everything. Very strange.

I have my own issues with both DLC's. I collect all the minikits in Free Play then Save & Quit. Neither achievement unlocked. Only by going back into the levels in Free Play and actually completing the levels with all 10 minikits collected did the achievements unlock.

I wouldn't have said anything except that it's not how the main game worked, nor any previous LEGO game. After collecting all the minikits, you could always Save & Quit and get credit for getting them all. Is this a bug or intended? And yes, I read the descriptions that say "Complete <level> with all the minikits unlocked".

Plus, I did the Skycycle achievement and it's "Done! Unlocking..." for me. FML.

Gem87, that didn't happen to me. When I go to Space again and select the level, it shows that I have everything. Very strange.

I have my own issues with both DLC's. I collect all the minikits in Free Play then Save & Quit. Neither achievement unlocked. Only by going back into the levels in Free Play and actually completing the levels with all 10 minikits collected did the achievements unlock.

I wouldn't have said anything except that it's not how the main game worked, nor any previous LEGO game. After collecting all the minikits, you could always Save & Quit and get credit for getting them all. Is this a bug or intended? And yes, I read the descriptions that say "Complete <level> with all the minikits unlocked".

Plus, I did the Skycycle achievement and it's "Done! Unlocking..." for me. FML.

This is the first lego game where you have actually had to finish the level with the 10 minikits to get the achievement. Its a pain to not save and quit, as per previous games.

Just awaiting the newer DLC to be released, as I have the season pass. And cannot wait for the new star wars lego game :)

This is the first lego game where you have actually had to finish the level with the 10 minikits to get the achievement. Its a pain to not save and quit, as per previous games.

Just awaiting the newer DLC to be released, as I have the season pass. And cannot wait for the new star wars lego game :)

The main Avengers game you could Save & Quit, both for the minikits and the True Avenger (I did it quite often for the minikits). Why they decided to change it for the DLC is beyond anyone's comprehension.

Can't wait either, even if they only take a half hour each. For a $10 season pass, it's a good deal. Individually the levels are $3.00 (so $15.00 for just the levels). Plus, there's a $1.00 and a $2.00 character pack included, so buying everything individually would cost you $18.00. You're saving like 45% with the season pass.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

The main Avengers game you could Save & Quit, both for the minikits and the True Avenger (I did it quite often for the minikits). Why they decided to change it for the DLC is beyond anyone's comprehension.

Can't wait either, even if they only take a half hour each. For a $10 season pass, it's a good deal. Individually the levels are $3.00 (so $15.00 for just the levels). Plus, there's a $1.00 and a $2.00 character pack included, so buying everything individually would cost you $18.00. You're saving like 45% with the season pass.

Yeah, I don't know why they changed a winning formula either. Hopefully it wont be one they continue with.

I have the season pass myself, and hopefully, unlike batman 3 all the DLC will be free via the season pass. I don't want to buy a season pass, and then have to purchase additional levels outside of whats listed within the season pass :(

Having looked at the release dates for the DLC, it appears they're releasing at least another 3 levels within the DLC.

Yeah, I don't know why they changed a winning formula either. Hopefully it wont be one they continue with.

I have the season pass myself, and hopefully, unlike batman 3 all the DLC will be free via the season pass. I don't want to buy a season pass, and then have to purchase additional levels outside of whats listed within the season pass :(

Having looked at the release dates for the DLC, it appears they're releasing at least another 3 levels within the DLC.

Aside from the two Sony exclusives that should be available for free on Xbox at the end of April/early May (Ant-Man includes a level, too), I think it's safe to say that these 5 levels that are part of the season pass are it. We won't have to pay for anything else.

They didn't release any Batman 3 DLC after the next game came out (Jurassic World) so I honestly don't think they'll release any Avengers stuff after Star Wars comes out at the end of June.

The only exception is LEGO Dimensions and they say they'll support the game with new characters and levels until 2018. We'll see...

Aside from the two Sony exclusives that should be available for free on Xbox at the end of April/early May (Ant-Man includes a level, too), I think it's safe to say that these 5 levels that are part of the season pass are it. We won't have to pay for anything else.

They didn't release any Batman 3 DLC after the next game came out (Jurassic World) so I honestly don't think they'll release any Avengers stuff after Star Wars comes out at the end of June.

The only exception is LEGO Dimensions and they say they'll support the game with new characters and levels until 2018. We'll see...

Ive refused to buy dimensions due to the additional add-ons that you have to purchase.

Ive refused to buy dimensions due to the additional add-ons that you have to purchase.

I got the base game for $50 and the level packs for $20 (instead of $30), so I paid $170 instead of $280. Still a hefty price but I'll make some money back when I sell the level packs.