Havoc1st's Procrastination Station

Havoc1st

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just a cringe post about The Raid 2.

So i rewatched The Raid 2 over past few days...

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/070/061/d96.jpg

This move gave me so much arousal if you know what i mean. And I ship Uco and Rama even though that's never meant to be.

Seriously though, (spoilers) [spoiler=1]the transformation of Uco from the beginning to the end is actually really tragic without being soapy and sappy - That look on Rama's face when he killed Uco. And Eka, i didn't want him to die. Also, Bangun's death was so well shot.

Also, this movie reminds me i love action movies so much and why it's my fav movie genre. It saddens me more action movies don't have the same level of camerawork during fight scenes as this movie.

Now i want to go and watch some vintage Jackie Chan movies. Not that i own any of them.:(

Edited by Havoc1st

Have you seen the Ong Back movies?

Saw the the first two movies.The first one, i remember liking it. The second one i did not like and i can't remember what happened in that movie. Didn't bother with Ong-Back 3.

Speaking of Tony Jaa movies, the Protector 2 was horrible. Hadn't seen the first one, but i heard good things about it though so that i need to catch up on that.

Just a cringe post about The Raid 2.

So i rewatched The Raid 2 over past few days...

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/070/061/d96.jpg

This move gave me so much arousal if you know what i mean. And I ship Uco and Rama even though that's never meant to be.

Seriously though, (spoilers) [spoiler=1]the transformation of Uco from the beginning to the end is actually really tragic without being soapy and sappy - That look on Rama's face when he killed Uco. And Eka, i didn't want him to die. Also, Bangun's death was so well shot.

Also, this movie reminds me i love action movies so much and why it's my fav movie genre. It saddens me more action movies don't have the same level of camerawork during fight scenes as this movie.

Now i want to go and watch some vintage Jackie Chan movies. Not that i own any of them.:(

By Action movies do you mean specifically Martial Arts films, or just general action that involves choreography? If its the former, I would recommend just about any movie Jet Li is in if you haven't seen films like Hero, Fearless, Once Upon a Time in China, and Fist of Legend. The Ip Man trilogy stars Donnie Yen and those are great martial arts films too (first one being my fav). The first one has one of my fav martial art fight scenes in a film of all time (Spoilers in case you wanna watch the whole film to get to that point).

[spoiler=ip]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9ZRjIiNzhM[/ame]

Other general action films I'd recommend include classics you've probably seen like Kill Bill, Mad Max: Fury Road, John Wick, 300, pretty much any of the Fast & The Furious films (if you enjoy campy action films that require a ton of suspension of disbelief), and the Rise/Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. Most of the comic book films are enjoyable as well, but stick to the Marvel films unless you're a huge DC fan.

Edited by Rapture639

By Action movies do you mean specifically Martial Arts films, or just general action that involves choreography? If its the former, I would recommend just about any movie Jet Li is in if you haven't seen films like Hero, Fearless, Once Upon a Time in China, and Fist of Legend. The Ip Man trilogy stars Donnie Yen and those are great martial arts films too (first one being my fav).

General action that involves choreography. Saw IP Man 2 a couple of years ago and that's it. I might have to catch up on others. As for Jet Li, never seen any movies he's in expect for The One and The Expendables movies:o.

Other general action films I'd recommend include classics you've probably seen like Kill Bill, Mad Max: Fury Road, John Wick, 300, pretty much any of the Fast & The Furious films (if you enjoy campy action films that require a ton of suspension of disbelief), and the Rise/Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. Most of the comic book films are enjoyable as well, but stick to the Marvel films unless you're a huge DC fan.

Loved Mad Max: Fury Road; John Wick was good but the third act was disappointingly flat; really enjoyed 300. Also i've basically seen all of Marvel and DC's films - some good action scenes in them.

Honestly, i'll lap up any action movies that is well shot (good camerawork, editing, and something that engages me to the end). It doesn't matter if the story's not good; if it's cheesy (e.g. Predator, Die hard, The Rock), serious (e.g. The Raid movies, Bourne movies), comedy (e.g.Jackie Chan movies) or if it children's movie (e.g. Kung Fu Panda).

Edited by Havoc1st

• 2 weeks later...

http://i.imgur.com/NxYuWm2.png

This might be the most impressive thing that i've produce so far when using GIMP. Which ain't saying much tbh lol. Also, it looks good as both as a sig or as a header image.

Didn't add my gamertag on it 'cause it wouldn't look good.

Edited by Havoc1st

• 2 weeks later...
http://i.imgur.com/NxYuWm2.png

This might be the most impressive thing that i've produce so far when using GIMP. Which ain't saying much tbh lol. Also, it looks good as both as a sig or as a header image.

Didn't add my gamertag on it 'cause it wouldn't look good.

Ugh I miss GIMP. Gimpknowhow on YouTube taught me a lot. Where did you learn from if you don't mind me asking??

Ugh I miss GIMP. Gimpknowhow on YouTube taught me a lot. Where did you learn from if you don't mind me asking??

I took graphics design lessons in high school during 9th and 10th grade which included Photoshop. So i basically knew the basic stuff. Though i did search YouTube videos on GIMP to refresh my memory on masking since i hadn't photoshopped anything for a couple of years after 10th grade, and GIMP was new to me. Other than that i just experiment.

I can't do anything complex though. It's only simple stuff i can do.

Edited by Havoc1st

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Was driving earlier today and some random ass car decided to over take me without warning and then started to zig zag inbetween the cars infront of me ( from right lane to left lane to right lane to left lane) at fast speed. The driver didn't even bother to use the car's indicators as well, and the gap when overtaking was not ideal. wtf was the driver thinking.

Was driving earlier today and some random ass car decided to over take me without warning and then started to zig zag inbetween the cars infront of me ( from right lane to left lane to right lane to left lane) at fast speed. The driver didn't even bother to use the car's indicators as well, and the gap when overtaking was not ideal. wtf was the driver thinking.

Sorry about that :o

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished my first day of work placement. as surprisingly not bad. Staff was ridiculously nice and didn't question my quietness (thank god). It was tiring though. Mainly due to the 1.2 km walk between the workplace and train station.

Me when after getting back home:

PfmtBAu.gif

If that was today then RIP me next week.

Monday, Wednesday, Friday are work placement starting at 6:30 am. Tuesday and Thursday is class.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Initially was gonna stay at home by myself instead of going with my parents to a Christmas party my aunt was hosting, but ended up watching The Last Jedi with one of my uncles due to his last minute invitation and also had dinner with his family. Definitely the best thing to happen to me during this horrible holiday trip. Leaving tomorrow though so that is good.

So i watched 21 movies during 2017. 7 more than 2016 (14 movies).

The list of movies i watched is below in spoiler the tag:

1. The Imitation Game (2014)
  2. Ant-Man (2015)
  3. Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
  4. Captain America: Civil War (2016)
  5. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)
  6. The Sixth Sense (1999)
  7. Unbreakable (2000)
  8. Jason Bourne (2016)
  9. The Raid (2012)
  10. The Raid 2 (2014)
  11. Arrival (2016)
  12. Snowpiercer (2013)
  13. Nightcrawler (2014)
  14. Triple 9 (2016)
  15. Dunkirk (2017)
  16. Wonder Woman (2017)
  17. Spiderman: Homecoming (2017)
  18. Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017)
  19. Baby Driver (2017)
  20. Léon: The Professional (1994)
  21. Power Rangers (2017)

And Infernal Affairs (2002) is the first movie i watched in 2018. Still just as i remembered it- great movie.

Edited by Havoc1st

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Finally completed Hearthstone's solo Dungeon Run with all 9 heroes. Feels good; rng helped me alot. Only took me this long because the rng was not nice to me (especially as shaman and druid) and alot of misplays. My full Deck for all 9 heroes:https://imgur.com/a/JBDN73A

Also completed Hearthstone's solo Monster Hunt with all 4 heroes (last hero completion was few days ago as Houndmaster Shaw, took me 70+ enemies). The deck i used: https://imgur.com/a/l3xZieg

. Still have to do the final ultimate final boss for Monster Hunt though.

These gamemodes really shows you how much of a bitch the rng in Hearthstone is truly are. Monster Hunt was somewhat easier compared to Dungeon Run.