06) The Helping Hand Nominations Thread

Lavindathar

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, after reviewing this thread, I'm putting forward Lewie B I ReQ, Tussell, EmporerorDragon and Pokenut forward for a tier of the Helping Hand Award. These members will receive their award the next time our King and The Hoff hang glide over their profiles, or when awards are officially handed out next. Whichever comes first.

This sort of positive and useful input I will do my very best to support and encourage. Great work, gentlemen :)

I'd like to nominate BluWolve for his generous donation of multiple game codes for our giveaways.

Much appreciated, Blu! :)

Edit: I caught The Hoff taking a quick break from spear fishing for the Loch Ness Monster and got a nod for your award. I've put it forward to be distributed and it should make its way out to you soon!

Edited by Dirty130

I'll make a separate post for this as it's a nomination, not a confirmation for an award to be distributed.

I'd like to nominate BluWolve for his generous donation of multiple game codes for our giveaways.

Much appreciated, Blu! :)

That's an easy nomination to back. Thanks for being awesome, Blu. We'll always have our Battleborn days.

A New Nomination Appears! :eek:

Going to nominate Mr Chaotix for his generous donation of a game code for our site giveaways. Nice one, champ!

*Glances over at The Hoff

*The Hoff nods

You should be seeing your shiny new award the next time they're being handed out!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
I was really confused why i ended up with that award all if a sudden unil i found this thread.

Just wanted to say thank you

You're more than welcome, you deserved it! :)

A new nomination appears! :francis:

I'd like to nominate Tsaon Gaf for his continue efforts updating The Game Pass Thread. I'd also like to nominate 299 for his donation towards our Tournament Trilogy. 299 has created some fantastic looking controller rests for our winners! Champion effort that!

A new nomination appears! :francis:

I'd like to nominate Tsaon Gaf for his continue efforts updating The Game Pass Thread. I'd also like to nominate 299 for his donation towards our Tournament Trilogy. 299 has created some fantastic looking controller rests for our winners! Champion effort that!

I approached our King with these nominations while he was filming an arm-wrestling scene with a giant crocodile on the set of Crocodile Dundee 4. Wiping the sweat from his brow with his spare hand, he nodding to me, approving the nomination and then with true grit, slammed the crocodile's tiny arm down on the table in victory! The Hoff, deeply impressed with the arm-wrestling victory and Tsaon and 299's efforts, also motioned a nod in my direction followed by a quick wink. Your new, shiny awards should appear in your awards showcase soon!

I approached our King with these nominations while he was filming an arm-wrestling scene with a giant crocodile on the set of Crocodile Dundee 4. Wiping the sweat from his brow with his spare hand, he nodding to me, approving the nomination and then with true grit, slammed the crocodile's tiny arm down on the table in victory! The Hoff, deeply impressed with the arm-wrestling victory and Tsaon and 299's efforts, also motioned a nod in my direction followed by a quick wink. Your new, shiny awards should appear in your awards showcase soon!

Wow. Didn‘t expect that. Thanks so much. :)

• 3 months later...
Dylan XBA was kind enough to give me a spare digital copy of Alan Wake and its DLC. Thought that was nice of him.

StayOnTarget, Dirty and Dave all get a vote from me for helping out with all my items on State of Decay 2. Thanks again guys!

Let me run those nominations past The Hoff and see what we can come up with! :D

Dylan XBA was kind enough to give me a spare digital copy of Alan Wake and its DLC. Thought that was nice of him.

We'll put young Dylan forward for the award :)

StayOnTarget, Dirty and Dave all get a vote from me for helping out with all my items on State of Decay 2. Thanks again guys!

If we can do it like that I would also like to say Dirty for the same thing he has given me load on state of decay 2 at the mo.

I discussed this with our King and The Hoff. While it's awkward to knock back nominations, we kinda all helped one another on this. To my understanding, everyone helped each other with post-game item management and the items I dropped for Jono were insignificant and took me like 2 seconds to gift him.

Having said that, never hesitate to nominate someone for their efforts :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm putting new father, Subscriber and all round nice guy, Necrophage33, forward for a Helping Hand Award. Necro's been busy going over our Maximum Clubs and pointing out incompletable games for the team to edit. Your help is very much appreciated and you should see your new, shiny award the next time Admin is handing them out :)

I'm putting new father, Subscriber and all round nice guy, Necrophage33, forward for a Helping Hand Award. Necro's been busy going over our Maximum Clubs and pointing out incompletable games for the team to edit. Your help is very much appreciated and you should see your new, shiny award the next time Admin is handing them out :)

Haha really? Well thanks man, I appreciate it. Scotty is going to be pissed though...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Mr. Blakgravy has been crushing it around the forums for a long time now, always goes out of his way to help all members with everything from forum navigation to checklists, and is a constant positive presence.

To clarify, when staff are awarded The Helping Hand Award, it is for those that have gone above and beyond their staff role at XBA.

I'd like to nominate him for the first tier since he somehow doesn't have it yet. Staff or no, he does a lot more than his responsibilities list, and I think he's one of the best examples of a positive, encouraging XBA representative.

Edited by Floyd.