06) The Helping Hand Nominations Thread

Lavindathar

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I'd like to nominate Scotty for providing a huge service to me, Sasquach, and Dirty in terms of Battlefield 1 boosting. He saved us literally tens of hours each by joining our lobby and letting us kill him and dropping all of the DLC weapons for us to get kills with. Normally we'd need to each do tons of challenges just to unlock all the weapons, but he was nice enough to drop his guns for us so we could forego all the work to unlock them. He got literally nothing out of it (other than the satisfaction of helping us, which I'm sure is enough) and stuck around for multiple hours to help us boost even though he already has the completion.

He also put up with close to an hour's worth of fails on my part before we actually got started on boosting. He definitely deserves an award for his BF1 help today. It would've taken me easily 15-20 hours to get those 4 achievements, and I got it in around 1 hour today, thanks to Scotty. Same goes for Sasquach and Dirty.

I'd like to nominate Scotty for providing a huge service to me, Sasquach, and Dirty in terms of Battlefield 1 boosting. He saved us literally tens of hours each by joining our lobby and letting us kill him and dropping all of the DLC weapons for us to get kills with. Normally we'd need to each do tons of challenges just to unlock all the weapons, but he was nice enough to drop his guns for us so we could forego all the work to unlock them. He got literally nothing out of it (other than the satisfaction of helping us, which I'm sure is enough) and stuck around for multiple hours to help us boost even though he already has the completion.

He also put up with close to an hour's worth of fails on my part before we actually got started on boosting. He definitely deserves an award for his BF1 help today. It would've taken me easily 15-20 hours to get those 4 achievements, and I got it in around 1 hour today, thanks to Scotty. Same goes for Sasquach and Dirty.

In relation to this, i would like to nominate Sasquach for a derp... Stand on the beach so i can run you over for a roadkill, he says...

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/scotty-x360a/video/82365784

GG, Sasquach... GG. :facepalm:

Sounds good but rather than a Helping Hand award, we should just make him CET

I'll give The Hoff a bump.

Then i'll be Ed's boss? I like the sound of that...

In relation to this, i would like to nominate Sasquach for a derp... Stand on the beach so i can run you over for a roadkill, he says...

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/scotty-x360a/video/82365784

GG, Sasquach... GG. :facepalm:

That really was a sad effort and with video evidence, it's going to be hard for young Sasquach to avoid a Derp, methinks.

If that wasn't enough, here's Sasquach 'letting me get a bayonet kill'. Cheeky bugger looks at my BBQ'd ass and then just trods off like it's nothing :rofl:

Thank God there's no video evidence of me trying to set the boosting up with Scotty. Nor any evidence of me trying to get a roadkill on Sasquach.

I don't think Xbox servers could handle a video of that length. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
If you give it to Wanz, I would suggest also giving it to ChickinOnAChain, he is another vocal code distributor in that thread and posts codes for other games like BL: GOTY Edition.

Edit: Sorry my bad, didn't know you already did this lol.

Floyd pssst hey Floyd, check your PM's ;)

• 4 months later...