DZ loot crates

Has anyone actually got anything worth having? since they have started the best I have gotten is set of nomad gloves at 191, I opened about 20 over weekend and all were purples and I had 2 bits of clothing.

It just doesn't seem worth the effort or the xp loss for getting killed on the crate by rogues.

Same here. I was supper excited to run around trying to grab these and get really good gear from them as stated in the "state of the game" live stream that announced them. But I have only picked up one pair of nomad gloves. Unless I have my super I won't even bother anymore (as most of the time I am solo) and even then if I have to run across the map, forget it -- not worth the effort.

These crates have turned out to be a giant let down.

I've opened probably around 100 Supply Drops total at this point, and I've only gotten two gear set pieces (both 191gs and both Nomad) and about 5 high ends (1 or 2 of which were 182gs, but still crap).

Supply Drops are FUN, but not REWARDING.

---

If you take out the words "Supply Drop" and replace it with "The Division" in that last sentence, you've basically described the game as a whole in it's current state. The Division is fun, but not rewarding.

And a lot more fun, IMO.

It says a lot about this game that there is SOOO much broken, but people still think the game is fun enough to keep playing.

It's a lot of fun and very addicting, and this is already my most played game on the One and the first DLC isn't even out yet. The game came out pretty sturdy imo but after time like any game people have discovered tons of little glitches and exploits.

Every supply crate is usually surrounded by a bunch of asshole Rogues who shoot you on sight if you even get near the crate. Heck, even if you're helping to defeat the boss and the enemies around the crate. The battle ends and I always get murdered.

Real nice.

Every supply crate is usually surrounded by a bunch of asshole Rogues who shoot you on sight if you even get near the crate. Heck, even if you're helping to defeat the boss and the enemies around the crate. The battle ends and I always get murdered.

Real nice.

Pretty much my experience with them. Don't go anywhere near them now. I use them as cover to extract, as all the assholes are usually busy being rogue at the supply crate.

I got a gun skin out of one of them last night! It was crap, but I didn't know they dropped gun skins :) Other then that, I've had two Nomad peices drop, a couple of golds, and the rest purples... and i've opened a ton, probably 30 or more.

That being said... my luck is shit, my mate has gotten plenty of Gear out them, bastard got a sweet pair of striker gloves last night out of one :(