Speedlists DLC

Evo Kazz

Has anyone tried this yet? Many people online have gone bonkers, some saying it's impossible to do the required gold medals, is this true or scaremongering again?

Also can the 5 speedlists be boosted? How many players can be in one? 8?

I'm sure the times are impossible for gold the first race I tried for 2 hours never got close to gold, 1:35 is impossible for any car I'm sure of that, my f40,viper, could not do it even with a perfect race

I finally got a gold with 1:38 on the first speed event Horses for courses.

Took me like 3 hours to get it though. Won't even bother continuing. I love me some super challenging events but this is kinda stupid.

I kind of want to see one of the developers beating some of the targets.

I finally got a gold with 1:38 on the first speed event Horses for courses.

Took me like 3 hours to get it though. Won't even bother continuing. I love me some super challenging events but this is kinda stupid.

I kind of want to see one of the developers beating some of the targets.

wow congrats

they get crazier

there's a 6.2 mile race in 2:11

Here's bsic math for one race guys

6.20 miles

Gold is 2 min 11sec

This means you must avg 171mph the whole race at least to get the time at 2:11

That is impossible for need for speed even in a perfect race

The truns will kill that avg speed

Not even sure the best drivers in the world could do that on a mocked course.

In real life,

I know for a fact a buggati veryron could not do it IRL lol

I was literally one achievement away from having 100% on all my games played until this. I don't mind hard achievements where practice makes perfect but when you spend 4 hours on one race and barely scrape in for a silver, something is very wrong.

Nevertheless, I'm going to keep trying. It's so frustrating though when you mess up and can't quickly restart it because the cops are on your tail.

Hopefully some of the people who have managed to get some of the gold medals can let us know which cars and setups they used.

I was literally one achievement away from having 100% on all my games played until this. I don't mind hard achievements where practice makes perfect but when you spend 4 hours on one race and barely scrape in for a silver, something is very wrong.

Nevertheless, I'm going to keep trying. It's so frustrating though when you mess up and can't quickly restart it because the cops are on your tail.

Hopefully some of the people who have managed to get some of the gold medals can let us know which cars and setups they used.

I'd not even try gold as I stated b4

That one race requires a crazy avg speed that's impossible to maintain with 90 degree turns

And a highway off ramp

There another circuit race that's 9 miles

The time needed is 2.55

You need to avg a speed of 182mph good luck on a circuit

Avg better than 4 miles a min in turn wtf

Well, unless they do some serious patching on this one to make it fun, I'm not even bothering with this update or a Need for Speed game again... It's already stupid to put some crazy hard stuff like that in a simulator, never mind in an arcade game that's supposed to be fun and was easy until now...

Yeah game is pretty stupid

I'm downloading the game again for this now. Anybody know how hard it is to get gold on all the Speedlists and how long will it take?

The prestige events are nearly impossible and at least 100 hours, probably much, much longer as plenty of people have taken upto 10 hours on one event trying to get a single gold

There are 41 events to do, the gold times are incredibly difficult, some requiring nearly 200mph average speeds on long twisty courses, with opponents who run you into the wall & oncoming traffic, not to mention the multiple handbrake turns & twisting highway offramps.

The drift scores are also very hard requiring scores of over 750,000 on some short tracks, again with opposition cars & oncoming traffic to deal with.

You would be lucky to get a gold on any of them in under an hour of constant retrying & this isn't even possible a lot of the time as inevitably you are in a police chase towards the end of many of the events.

The multiplayer speedlists you will either get lucky on or struggle unless you manage to find a time of day where there are only 1 or 2 people in your group.

You need to win the full series of 5 events back to back but you may be on race 3 or something when you join the speedlist so would need to get back round to race 1, then win all 5 races in a row against upto 7 real life random opponents (no way to boost/do privately).

You could win the first 4 races then someone puts you into a wall in race 5 and thats' it, no chance so you would need to do it all again

Wouldn't even bother trying it if i were you.

Edited by C0lourmegrey

The prestige events are nearly impossible and at least 100 hours, probably much, much longer as plenty of people have taken upto 10 hours on one event trying to get a single gold

There are 41 events to do, the gold times are incredibly difficult, some requiring nearly 200mph average speeds on long twisty courses, with opponents who run you into the wall & oncoming traffic, not to mention the multiple handbrake turns & twisting highway offramps.

The drift scores are also very hard requiring scores of over 750,000 on some short tracks, again with opposition cars & oncoming traffic to deal with.

You would be lucky to get a gold on any of them in under an hour of constant retrying & this isn't even possible a lot of the time as inevitably you are in a police chase towards the end of many of the events.

The multiplayer speedlists you will either get lucky on or struggle unless you manage to find a time of day where there are only 1 or 2 people in your group.

You need to win the full series of 5 events back to back but you may be on race 3 or something when you join the speedlist so would need to get back round to race 1, then win all 5 races in a row against upto 7 real life random opponents (no way to boost/do privately).

You could win the first 4 races then someone puts you into a wall in race 5 and thats' it, no chance so you would need to do it all again

Wouldn't even bother trying it if i were you.

Well shit. I'll have to try it for myself before I can judge if I'll end up doing it or not.

But surely they'd make it easier soon enough.