Support classes (DC/OP/GF) are not getting credit for Demon Prince kills

lifeexpectancy

Please sign up on Arc's forums and bump this thread. There is a minimum 5-6million damage requirement (during boss fight not entire dungeon) to get credit for kills on Orcus. This screws DC and GF. OP can only get credit if the double bubble glitch still works (I dunno if it does). I play a TR so I'm fine, but this screws over support classes.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1215983/support-classes-arent-being-given-credit-for-final-boss-kill-in-castle-never

Edited by lifeexpectancy

Yup this is a joke, I'm a pally and a DC, I've done over 40 runs on my pally and never once gotten any credit for it. Without the support classes most squishy DPS wouldn't even make it to the boss. The fact that we help the team get there and then get no credit for the end fight is just a joke and this company needs to wake up.

Replied in the forums to your link above. How do they ever expect a healer, 3k DC here, to come out with over 5 million damage, especially with the change coming down the line were we will need to almost strictly be a healer :( Not happy with this achievement

Sad to say now that I have all the other CN achievements there really is no other reason to run it till they fix this, might help a person or two but no real reason to go back into that dungeon. Enjoyed it while it lasted (less then 1 week)

Ran it with some guild members today and they let me wack away on the boss at the start of the fight with my pally until I got 5mill then they came in an annihilated it which finally netting me credit for the run, 1/25. Really hope this gets fixed but I doubt it will be anytime soon if they do.

i wonder if they will even attempt to fix this and what are the odds that if they do itll only make it worse. I took them a very long tome to fix the epic dungeon achievement, will it take them that long again. I dont play my support toons but i can understand the feeling of unobtainable achievements.

Blizzard respecd his cleric full DPS and borrowed bonding rune stones, brutals, and a vorpal from me. I also bought him an air archon pet to put all of them on (except the vorpal of course). Companions gift is getting him to 25k power and 8k crit. He now has 9/25. Its not unobtainable, but if you dont have a DPS class or deep pockets to rebuild your support char for high damage (especially DCs) then youre pretty screwed.

If anyone is a good perma bubble I suggest you pug it.

I have 2 credits on my Paladin and that was from pug runs not guild runs ie the longer, time consuming runs.

I ran with my guild with a buff tank and the fight went very fast and I got no credit but I have run 2 pug groups through where the fight took longer.

I know it sux but if you want to do it now that is my suggestion.

• 4 weeks later...
It always take them a new title update or something like that to fix stuff, in other words MONTHS. Seem like they can't just do a quick fix like other compagnies does...

There is an update tomorrow. Nothing in the notes about this though. :(

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/10020863-patch-notes:-nw.60.20160427xa.5

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...