Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

As soon as the game launches (I assume it's going to be 12:00a EDT) I plan on going for the following achievements:

Ménage à trois - Complete 5 quests with 3 coop partners

Originality - Play in a team of 4 different characters

Together in the fight - Complete 5 quests in a single game with the same partners

Message me if you're interested.

GT: Topsi Krett

I'll also probably play through the entire game, so you're welcome to tag along and knock out the long term coop achievements.

Edited by TopsiKrett

Hi just got the game today don't why LAUGH.Im looking to knock out all the co-op achievements and get them all out the way if you can help me ill do same for you.I want to get this one done FIRST Originality - Play in a team of 4 different characters.

THANK YOU.

GT XSniperNinjaX

P.S i am in UK and have Mic on most nights send me message.

HI im looking to do the following below.

People Person play with 10 diffrent co-op partners for at least 15 mins each.

Menage a trois Complete 5 quests with 3 co-op partners.

Toghether in the light Conplete 5 quests in a single co-op game with the same partners.

Going steady Complete 25 quests while playing wth at least one co-op partner.

Originality Play in a co-op team of 4 diffrent playable characters.

(WOULD LIKE TO THIS FIRST AS IVE NOT STARTED GAME YET :))

my GT XSniperNinjaX on nights from 6pm and have mic and in the UK

I'm looking to get all online achievements including the arena achievements I'm level 40 Purna. Did all of these on the xbox 360 so I know what I'm doing. Got a mic if need be. Please send me a message in xbox live saying dead island and I'll definitely get back to you. I'm on every evening and got smart glass so I'll see your message right away thanks in advance GT: CORPSIE19

Just got the majority of the online achievements I still need the originality cheevo and a few more if you wanna send me a message

Edited by CORPSIE19
Misspelling

If your looking for that 4th player to do arena achieves.

Level 50 Xian

Gamertag FakeSTEr

Have mic if need be

From Uk

On from around 5pm most evenings

Edit - moved onto other games Finished with dead island

Edited by Fakiebaby
no responce

• 1 month later...

I need help just running through the first 15 waves with 2 characters real quick and the ram tackle kill. Don't really want to play to that point with Sam B. if someone doesn't mind helping me out. I have a level 51 Xian with all orange modded weapons if you need help with something. These are my last two achievements and would like to get them done ASAP.

GT: Fringe of Fate

EDIT - Finished now

Edited by Fatalfox