Rocket League: Neo Tokyo [G+R]

Edword

You sure? I've just earned an uncommon Item. I completed (1000g) rocket league at just over 13 hours and only started playing after this update. (only online games). If just hit the 32 hour mark. I've played a lot this week. Not saying it's bs. But maybe it's only for rare items?

It could be for rare and higher quality items, but as per the Rocket League patch notes it said that there was a 10 hour limit per week. Didn't specify what kind of items though.

There is a maximum of ten hours of playtime per week that can earn items, so don’t bother trying to idle your way to a full inventory!

Uncommon items could be not included in that, but I know as of last night I've stopped getting rewards completely.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It could be for rare and higher quality items, but as per the Rocket League patch notes it said that there was a 10 hour limit per week. Didn't specify what kind of items though.

Uncommon items could be not included in that, but I know as of last night I've stopped getting rewards completely.

The 10 hour cap was added in the February update when they also added uncommon items. Rare and Very Rare were added this week so it should apply to everything uncommon and above.

So, I got all the items before they started adding new ones. Am I just completely fucked because I get litetally NO items every match. I'm lucky I get an item once every 10+ matches.

Same. I thought I was at my weekly time cap because I didn't get one for ages, then randomly got a Certified item one match, and back to getting nothing after that.

... it's for MVPs :(

Same. I thought I was at my weekly time cap because I didn't get one for ages, then randomly got a Certified item one match, and back to getting nothing after that.

Ouch. Sorry for your loss. Im not even sure what this 10 hours crap is. Like, you can only get an item within 10 hours of play a week? That shits dumb then.

I'm still not sure about the 10 hours thing. I keep unlocking items way after 10 hours. One in like everry 10-13 matches. Even another rare one. Got around 15 uncommon - rare items now. Only one painted, and one certified (aerial goals).

Did anybody have any luck finding certified items with the item trade in system?

I boosted veteran certified items with a guy from TA. His was for MVPs. We both brought in a second controller and got matched up on 2v2 on the Oceania server. I just let him win and get MVP every match while I worked on my saves. He got his veteran after 30 MVPs. You could try that.

I boosted veteran certified items with a guy from TA. His was for MVPs. We both brought in a second controller and got matched up on 2v2 on the Oceania server. I just let him win and get MVP every match while I worked on my saves. He got his veteran after 30 MVPs. You could try that.

Thanks for the good advice :)

100 - - Saves - - Blocking a ball from going in your goal. (according to ta).

So my guess is that the 10 hour rule is no more. I've been playing for over 20 hours this week. And keep getting items. Not every match. But I get uncommon - rares every 8 - 10 matches

What do you mean by first achievement?

The "One Better" achievement for leveling up a certified item once. If you force quit the game it'll level up the item. Just like you could force quit the game for the drive 50km achievement.

I'm starting to think this "10 hour limit" is very accurate. I stopped getting rewards the other day so I thought I reached that limit. Then again I ended up getting all the basic items and there was really nothing left for me to get. But lately I've been getting rewards once and a while, but they're all rare quality. So maybe drops start getting sparse for people because rares and higher quality don't drop and easy as uncommon items.

Edited by Edword

Actually if you have your first achievement, you can quit out (go to menu, press start, quit game) and start up an online game. Do this twice and you'll get the achievement.

This definitely works!!!! Saves a TON of time. I saw this on TA as soon as One Better unlocked. Tried it, and got Certifiable.

I'm still going to keep using my certified item though because I'm curious how many I need to unlock Veteran legit.

played yesterday afternoon to get a certified item and i FINALLY get one and its for Juggler then a couple of games later i get another certified item and YET again its another juggler arrrrrgh gonna keep playing till i get another certified item hopefully one i can actually do

I'm pretty convinced the 10 hour rule doesn't exist. I've played waaaay more than 10 hours as I got my original 1k in about 8 hours and I finally got my certified item and while I was going the achievements with it I unlocked one more item. I used a new antenna every item and I noticed they take about an hour each drop. Fastest I got was 48 min and slowest was 1 hour and 8 minutes.

I encountered another problem. I have a certified item for centering. Though the counter stays at 0. I tried quiting, rebooting my xbox. swapping the item back and forth. Everything to no avail. I still have a counter stating 0, though I made at least 20 'centering' today.

Does anyone know a fix?

EDIT: okay, so this is a language thing. But when I have my One on dutch, the item cleary states "voorzetten", a "voorzet" is a centerball in game. (+20 points online). But when I put the game on English, my item changes and says: Assists... Probably a fault over at the Rocket League translation system.

Edited by B0seiju

I encountered another problem. I have a certified item for centering. Though the counter stays at 0. I tried quiting, rebooting my xbox. swapping the item back and forth. Everything to no avail. I still have a counter stating 0, though I made at least 20 'centering' today.

Does anyone know a fix?

EDIT: okay, so this is a language thing. But when I have my One on dutch, the item cleary states "voorzetten", a "voorzet" is a centerball in game. (+20 points online). But when I put the game on English, my item changes and says: Assists... Probably a fault over at the Rocket League translation system.

Centering requires around 200 to reach veteran status, so to get to the first level for the "One Better" achievement you're going to need around 50.