Any Tips?

Hi

Jut bought this game and wondered if anyone has got any good tips etc?

If I find any I will post them up,

Many thanks :)

Yes I would suggest saving up for big hooks for big carp an catfish - the tiger nut bait is extremely good for catching big carp - also strong line helps I have supernatural 25 I think its called and is the best line to get costs 6,000 not cheap also get a good reel - really surprised no one hasn't done a guide yet. add me if you want xCRIMINALMINDSx

If you're going for the full 1k, saving up isn't entirely necessary. It takes hours and hours to get the specimen fish, and all the time you will steadily earn credits. My advice would be to look for the trickier specimen fish first -- bream -- since you'll earn a ton of credits just trying to catch them.

Btw, I'd like to know if anyone has any tips on catching the bream specimen. 6 hours using various solutions and still no luck.

Hi

Many thanks for all the responses :)

I've just got the Catfish Specimen Achievement so going for the Carp and Bream Achievement next, Found a Nice little place on the last Map that gives decent Bream and landed a 10lb Bream from it so was wondering what weight is the "Specimen" ?

I like the sound of Tiger nuts but got to save to grab them,

I caught the Bream on an anti-blow Hook , Size 6 with the popup redworm , also does anyone know any good baits and spots for Roach and Tench?

Also can you put pictures on here so I can share the 2 Spots I caught the Specimen Catfish and Big Bream peg?

Many thanks again,

Banjo :)

• 2 weeks later...
Can anyone help with catching catfish? I've caught over 100 fish, but no cats yet. And none of the baits available are jumping out at me as cat baits... Any help much appreciated.

Last map and Boilies, pop up Boilies and Tiger Nuts will bring them in, Also fish at opposite end of the Dam Wall

Fish at night using size 4 hook with at least 15lb line with 18mm boile and u will bag large cat all night on the last lake Presa Del whatever. Not to stray from this great site, but True Achievements has guides on all specimen fish that helps greatly. Odd, tho is the best place for forums tho lol

Fish at night using size 4 hook with at least 15lb line with 18mm boile and u will bag large cat all night on the last lake Presa Del whatever. Not to stray from this great site, but True Achievements has guides on all specimen fish that helps greatly. Odd, tho is the best place for forums tho lol

Just joined and your right ... They cover a lot more on this Game, Many Thanks :)