Reward Board Locations - XP & Fast Travel

shrocky2

Since the Demo for Forza Horizon 3 is out, I thought I'd start a thread showing where the Fast Travel & XP signs are located.

The full game will have 100 XP Bonus Boards & 50 Fast Travel Boards.

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b565/shrocky2/ForzaHorizon3-treasure%20copy_zpsapzvvpj4.jpg

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b565/shrocky2/ForzaHorizon3-treasure%20copy_zpsapzvvpj4.jpg

If you find any extra boards that I haven't found yet, please leave a comment with the grid location and I'll add them to the map. I don't know how many are available during the demo, so I can't say that I have them all yet.

Once the full game is released, I'll continue updating the map.

Edited by shrocky2

Thanks DriftingViper for your finds. I've updated my original post with an updated map to include the two in grid I-10. I'm like that they put a sign on that cliff that we have to jump to...well hidden.

Dirty130, I don't think any progression will carry over to the full game. When I played to demo for Horizon2, I don't remember anything carrying over. :(

Dirty130, I don't think any progression will carry over to the full game. When I played to demo for Horizon2, I don't remember anything carrying over. :(

Nothing carries over Dirty.

I'm not actually upset about that though. Demo was fun as hell, looking forward to the full game.

Bummer.. I'm just looking for an excuse to going back to playing it :o

Looks like some people had early access to this game if all the reward boards and barn finds are found within several hours of the games official release.

There is a Treasure Map for sale (as usual) in the game. Yes, the Early Access people were able to profit earlier from it but that's the only reason the maps are here.

Not just 4 days for early access, but I see that Maka91 started unlocking achievements 10 days before early access even started

Patrick (and others) got their review-copy weeks ago but were not allowed to write about it just days ago.

There are already people on this world that are not employees of Microsoft. Turn10 or Playground Games but that have completed the game 100% already.

There is a Treasure Map for sale (as usual) in the game. Yes, the Early Access people were able to profit earlier from it but that's the only reason the maps are here.

Yeah, and the Treasure Map is only $2.99. It makes everything much easier. I'm already done with boards, I have only 1 road not driven on and currently can't find it (but I will eventually), and I'm at 13 of 15 barn finds. The treasure map is worth the three bucks for simplicity.

But yes, between the people who were given early access for reviews and such, and the Ultimate Edition owners, by Tuesday, everyone else will be a bit behind. I'm already level 75 with a garage worth $25mil, $4mil in credits, and I've gotten two "unicorn" Horizon Edition cars from wheelspins.

I'm guessing I'll have nearly double those numbers or more by Monday evening.

Maka gets games extra early for being extra awesome ;)

Maka does reviews and has enough YouTube subscribers to be considered "media" and therefore gets an early media copy of many games. Also, the game producers actually want guide-makers and "real gamers" getting their hands on the game because they're considered "decision makers" to other average consumers.

And ... Maka is extra awesome ;)