Achievement Tracking

x_Silxx_x

Anyone else having issues with achievement tracking?

Extract 50 Cores is currently sitting on 80 but the progress says 70% and won't move (neither will the 100 core one)

Craft 10 Parts has been stuck at 9/10 for two days and I have crafted EVERYTHING that I've got (way more than 10 plans!)

Dig Up 10 Items With A K-9 frame is stuck at 60% even though I just dug up two more items. Didn't move.

Perform 20 Instant Extractions has been stuck at 55% for two days.

I've started a new save in slot three and got to a point where I can craft. Crafted a new part, still stuck. Extractions still aren't counting, too.

These are just the achievements that I've paid attention to. I'm sure there are more.

I've tried unlocking achievements on both X1 and PC with no luck. I don't know what to do. I don't want to carry on with the game and miss out on loads of achievements because of it and making a new save has solved nothing.

Edit:

Edited by x_Silxx_x
Added a video

Wait. It's just XBox One achievements being buggy. They eventually will pop.

I'd understand if they said "Done, Unlocking.." but that's not the case. They simply aren't tracking any more.

The Xbox app tracking shows "Max Cores Extracted: 85" but the achievement itself is stuck on 70%, when it should be 100% and unlocked.

This isn't just an Xbox One bug. I've played the majority of the game on PC and only loaded my save up on console a few times to see how it ran on Xbox One, and also a few times to see if I could progress with the achievements.

This isn't a case of waiting a few hours, they're simply not tracking any more and will not unlock.

I'd been playing on PC. Started playing on my console and noticed I was on 96% for 25 cores extracted.

Extracted one which should have been all I needed, no achievement. Extracted a few more, still nothing. :/

Edit: after getting about 30 more cores, the achievement popped and the trackers for 50 and 100 started updating properly.

My trackers for the audio logs are screwed too though.

Edited by 3sixty

I'm stuck at 60% on Dune Demolisher, despite demolishing plenty of dunes since I hit that mark. I'm going to push through a bit and see if it unlocks, but it definitely seems like the tracking is screwed up for a few achievements, obviously. It's a good game, but between this stuff and all of the other bugs and glitches, it could have used a delay.

Update: It took a few tries, but it did unstick itself. Sometimes the currency Mack was digging up wasn't counting for some reason. Other times, the ticker would increase. Seems inconsistent as I was checking to see if the tracker updated after every digsite. Crafting materials always counted, though. To be clear, it was currency only that was problematic on my end.

Update: Now audio log tracking seems broken too for me. Found all of Thomas Adams and Violet's, no achievements. Stuck at 8/10 according to the tracker, 10/10 in the game menu.

Edited by FilipJ FryLocke

Having a similar problem with the audio books for Julius

Tracking is stuck at 70% and when I grab the last one (log 7) the in game logs look like this:

Log 01

Log 02

Log 03

Log 04

Log 05

Log 06

Log 07 10/10

Log 08 9/10

Log 09 10/10

Log 10 10/10

I don't think it's an Xbox Live problem, I think something in the game is screwing everything up.

My issue seems to have started after I completed the main story and revisited either The Warren, or The E Tower.

Edited by SpinelesS

I wanted to add to the list of gamers who are nervous about completion of this title. My core collection and parts crafting achievements are glitched and will not progress. I am sure some of my other collecting and audio log ones are glitched too....

I do not want to do this all over again, I am hoping for a solid patch to this issue

A couple of people on TA have said you can hard reset your Xbox to reset the trackers, you have to start another save file and it sounds like they update after killing a few enemies and collecting a few logs.

But no such luck for me, all the achievements with trackers are frozen.

I think it's an xbox live issue, I haven't received the secret achievements for beating the game and reaching a certain area. Same with the achievements for crafting, collecting, maxing out a core and many more. Most of these just stopped tracking.

I think that's the case for some people, but I also believe there is a bug in the game that causes everything to stop tracking correctly and I think it's connected to completing the game and then revisiting a previous location.

I have no proof of that, but all my problems occurred post game.

EDIT: Just wondering, does everyone who completed the game have:

EXCLUSION ZONE

Head through the shifting sands to Eden Tower

stuck on their screen as an objective?

Edited by SpinelesS

Just wondering, does everyone who completed the game have:

EXCLUSION ZONE

Head through the shifting sands to Eden Tower

stuck on their screen as an objective?

Well I've done the bit before the grindy bit at the end... and I have that stuck on my screen, yeah.

I'm yet to visit E-Tower and what I assume is the final mission. I've done all the other dungeons but the tracker says 50% done.

I've also been monitoring the collect 50,000 E-Turner. I have 33k; tracker says 49% complete.

Xbox customer support is useless, doesn't even know what a hard reset is :rolleyes:

I've uninstalled, installed the game, hard reset and now about to start a new game on save slot 3 in hopes of some of the grind achievements counting. Annoying as I was 27+ on all bots & rifle, and pretty much collected all hardware in each area having explored every nook & cranny.

Thanks for that, at least a little bit of good news. Hopefully they'll keep releasing updates & finishing the game.

Truly shocked at how bad this game is, had high hopes after it looked great in the build up. Was looking forward to it but can't help but be disappointed.

You have people saying how amazing it is, honestly, what are they seeing & playing? In it's current state it's trash, with the update it will be decent.

I understand those rose tinted glasses go on when you first buy the game & start playing but when you put hours into it, you start seeing what the game really is.

Anyway, for those interested: http://www.recoregame.com/oct-5th-recore-update/

Thanks for that, at least a little bit of good news. Hopefully they'll keep releasing updates & finishing the game.

Truly shocked at how bad this game is, had high hopes after it looked great in the build up. Was looking forward to it but can't help but be disappointed.

You have people saying how amazing it is, honestly, what are they seeing & playing? In it's current state it's trash, with the update it will be decent.

I understand those rose tinted glasses go on when you first buy the game & start playing but when you put hours into it, you start seeing what the game really is.

Hopefully their patch will determine the hardware pickups (and the like) one has gathered after the achievements stopped tracking. I like this game, but really don't want to start a new playthrough.

It's far from perfect, but equally far from being "trash" IMO. What is it about the game that you particularly dislike? This is of course all subjective, but the core gameplay mechanics are solid, with satisfyingly controlling platforming sequences and decent combat. It can start to get a little repetitive if you're going for all of the achievements, granted, but there's some good and interesting ideas here.

Of course, it could certainly do with some stability improvements and technical fixed, which hopefully this patch will bring.