Storm Fortress seems impossible

Icarusael

How the hell can you beat it? I am fully upgraded, on my 7th attempt. I watched some video but I don't understand how they survive the way they are fighting. No matter what I try I get killed in less than a minute. The only time I could stay alive longer is when I tried to reach is back but you can't. I turned around it for 5 minutes trying to focus on the lantern on the back of the ship and I was never able to catch it, taking damage over time and died.

Assassin's Creed never was a hard game and this is a way too high level of difficulty for this game. I beated all 4 Legendary Ship in AC4 and the 3 other in Rogue on first attempt and for the last one, I feel like it is the first time I play a video game in my entire life.

Is there a way to cheese that battle? I got 100% on all previous AC and I want to 100% this one too but I am having 0 fun in this ship battle.

directly from the guide

IMPORTANT NOTE: if you just want this achievement and don't care about it not counting toward the last Abstergo Challenge for getting 100% in everything, you can turn on the Immortal cheat right before entering the legendary battle. Finish the battle (you'll be immune to any damage) and as soon as you're done, turn Immortal off. The game will auto-save and you'll unlock the achievement, but the legendary battle will still be on the map and you won't have gotten credit for it, other than the achievement.

Well I guess it depend on luck, this time it went full stupid, the only time I was shot by is side canon I was saved by the sea. If that wave didn't protect me, I would have failed.

directly from the guide

This doesn't unlock the 100% sync thought, only the legendary ship achievement

Edited by Icarusael