Restful Resort/Vacation Vistas Achievements Map

BooneIronshield

These achievements are pretty straightforward overall but can be time consuming depending on luck, which I'll explain in a moment. I've posted a map from the official wiki below that shows accolade locations as well as a video I made for the Onlooker accolade as everything I found on where they appear was rather vague and somewhat contradictory in some cases. The reason I say they can be time consuming is that the fireworks needed for the Fireworks Observer accolade only show up every 60 minutes right on the hour and only last for 1 minute, it could be every 30 minutes but I believe it's only every 60 minutes. Another reason this is time consuming is that the Klingon and Trill that show up for Onlooker only have a chance to show up every 30 minutes and it's not a guarantee so you could spend a few hours just waiting for them.

First thing you'll want to do is take the right path on the docks from where you beam in and that'll get you the Walked the Boardwalk accolade as well as take you to the Floater Vendor. You'll need to rent a floater from the Floater Vendor as many of the accolade locations cannot be reached without a floater and floaters are faster than running anyways. Each rental is 1,000 Energy Credits unless you're a Ferengi then it's 800 Energy Credits. You'll actually have to rent several floaters as they only last 20 minutes and it'll take longer than that to do these achievements. Whatever you do though do not rent them all at once as you'll just be wasting money since the timer starts as soon as you rent it.

WARNING: If you're not sure how much time you have left you'll want to fly low to the ground because when the floater's time is up it disappears and you'll fall to the ground, taking damage depending on distance fallen, possibly even enough to kill you if you were high enough.

This map is taken from the official Star Trek Online wiki located here, http://sto.gamepedia.com/Main_Page, specifically the page on the Lohlunat Festival, which consoles missed out on by a couple months.

Risa-Accolades-positions.jpg

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwy92EEliqg[/ame]

Hopefully this helps out some people who have yet to get these achievements.

Edited by BooneIronshield