Endurance Hero Achv tactic

roneraven

"Create an Exhibition with 25 laps with rolling time of day and complete it against Pro Drivatars"

For anyone that wants this to be easy this is what I did.

Setup up the exhibition match at Redstone Mine Scramble(To the left of the airport in the construction area).

I upgraded the Regal Reliant Supervan(the one with 3 wheels, yes I know haha), then add the training wheels. Make sure you change your drivatar difficulty to pro then start the race. It was about a minute a lap.

The beauty is the drivatars probably won't have the training wheels so there will be a lot of rolling and flipping by the AI. It's pretty hilarious too.

Hope this helps someone, enjoy.

Edit; The reliant is from a barn find, sorry should have added that;)

Edited by roneraven

Thanks for the tip :)

As the achievement says, you don't have to win the race, right? So you can start any race and just finish it. Doesn't matter if you finish last. Can anyone confirm?

Not sure but doing it the above way you won't finish last unless you don't know how to move the car;) I think it was 5 laps in I started to lap the others

"Create an Exhibition with 25 laps with rolling time of day and complete it against Pro Drivatars"

For anyone that wants this to be easy this is what I did.

Setup up the exhibition match at Redstone Mine Scramble(To the left of the airport in the construction area).

I upgraded the Regal Reliant Supervan(the one with 3 wheels, yes I know haha), then add the training wheels. Make sure you change your drivatar difficulty to pro then start the race. It was about a minute a lap.

The beauty is the drivatars probably won't have the training wheels so there will be a lot of rolling and flipping by the AI. It's pretty hilarious too.

Hope this helps someone, enjoy.

I feel like an idiot... but where do you get this car? I looked all over in the auto show and didn't see it.