Missing 1 Road

Adriaaaaaan

I'm not currently home to look at the map to give more specific directions, but there is a construction site with 3 short dirt roads alongside of each other with large construction vehicles in between each one. Driving down one of the three roads marks them all as discovered, but if you drive down the other ones they all count as separate roads. When I get home, I can check the map out and give better directions.

I know where you mean, I ensured I drove down all 3 though when I first went there.

This is where he means if anyone else wants to check for theirs.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/dave20m/Screenshot-Original.png

This is exactly where my 1 missing road was. Of the three parallel roads, the one in the middle did actually show up gray on my map, but because it was the middle one, my eyes and mind which were scanning for the 'out of the ordinary' played tricks on me and I didn't see it for a long time. When I finally did, it was such a "facepalm" moment.

Any chance you can post which road it was? I decided to try knock this out today and am stuck with one more to go now as well :think:

The one I was missing was a small gravel road then came off the road that's north of the Dry Reservoir. There are two small gravel roads going South. The one of the right had an XP or Fast Travel board at the end of it. That's the only reason I found it.

The best advice I can give is hunt for those bounty boards and just keep an eye out for the road while you're doing it.

Edit: I used Rentless's picture but I put a circle in the area where I found my last road.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b88/BeezerMN/Forza%20Road_zps5wt5ugrw.jpg

Edited by Wildmn34

Well, seems like I'll be joining the club... :( I've checked all the specific places mentioned so far, but I'm still missing that one last road. At this point, it seems like I'll have to either search out the last couple of XP-signs I'm missing in the hopes of one of them being in the same place (I already got all the Fast Travel signs), or doing all the races in Surfer's Paradise on the off-chance that there's a nigh-invisible blob of grey hidden somewhere in that vast network of white lines.

EDIT: Well, I completed every race in Surfer's Paradise (and several outside whose routes went through the city proper), street-races included. Then I drove a grid-pattern search of the entire city. And the small town down by the Bay, too. No dice. Apparently, the missing bit isn't in the city. Tomorrow, I'll round up the last XP-signs, but I gotta admit, I'm not feeling too hopeful... :(

Edited by BlackDragon

Well, seems like I'll be joining the club... :( I've checked all the specific places mentioned so far, but I'm still missing that one last road. At this point, it seems like I'll have to either search out the last couple of XP-signs I'm missing in the hopes of one of them being in the same place (I already got all the Fast Travel signs), or doing all the races in Surfer's Paradise on the off-chance that there's a nigh-invisible blob of grey hidden somewhere in that vast network of white lines.

EDIT: Well, I completed every race in Surfer's Paradise (and several outside whose routes went through the city proper), street-races included. Then I drove a grid-pattern search of the entire city. And the small town down by the Bay, too. No dice. Apparently, the missing bit isn't in the city. Tomorrow, I'll round up the last XP-signs, but I gotta admit, I'm not feeling too hopeful... :(

You'll find it. I found my last little segment while finishing up the bounty boards too. You may just want to stop looking for a day or two as well. Come back with a fresh set of eyes and pick another section of the map and hit every road there, then repeat if needed.

Well, credit where credit is due - Wildmn34's method worked for me, albeit somewhat accidentally. :p I started searching for the last handful of bonus-boards, ran into one that I couldn't figure out how to GET to, and then started scanning the map for hints. And spotted a teeny dirt-road on the side of the highway with a bit of grey in the middle. No bonus-boards at the end of it - nor did it turn out to be helpful for finding the mystery-board that started me searching - but I DID find it while searching for bonus-boards! :D

Well, credit where credit is due - Wildmn34's method worked for me, albeit somewhat accidentally. :p I started searching for the last handful of bonus-boards, ran into one that I couldn't figure out how to GET to, and then started scanning the map for hints. And spotted a teeny dirt-road on the side of the highway with a bit of grey in the middle. No bonus-boards at the end of it - nor did it turn out to be helpful for finding the mystery-board that started me searching - but I DID find it while searching for bonus-boards! :D

Good to hear. I know how much a pain in the ass that achievement is. Glad you were able to find it.

• 2 weeks later...