Hardware Pickups?

leprekon

Great stuff he's there !!!! Thanks.

NP, made a mental note to remember it, only purple one I'd seen.

Lonely Basin 99% is so much fun :/ Hope I get Tassie's luck and mine pops in a day or two for, well, no reason :)

Done The Cradle (legit since I didn't do the North West corner FL1-R trick before they nixed it).

71% on Shifting Sands, finishing that tomorrow night, I hope.

Also, my money has stopped tracking, it's at 59%, has been for a long, long time, anyone else experience this?

Lonely Basin 99% is so much fun :/ Hope I get Tassie's luck and mine pops in a day or two for, well, no reason :)

Done The Cradle (legit since I didn't do the North West corner FL1-R trick before they nixed it).

Also, my money has stopped tracking, it's at 59%, has been for a long, long time, anyone else experience this?

I was talking about the tracker not working for me this morning in the other thread, go and snap the achievements app and see if it's tracking there it was for me.

I'm on 95% on shifting sands now, so thats 10 pickups I need minimum I've been up and down it so many times, got all the ones mentioned here an else where. I think I'm gonna call it quits for now because I have this sickening feeling I'll end up finding 2 or 4 groups and be at 99% needing one needle in a haystack.

Edited by calex deus

I hope mine pops too but I doubt it as it went to 99% yesterday and I can't for the life of me find the last 1%. They have to be really hidden, or I'm blind as hell.

I have been trying to get the stuff in Lonely Basin, got everything on the edges and found two that were buried, i pick them up and head back to the crawler so the game saves. Reboot my xbox and reload those two spots keep having hardware which is strange they continue to reappear and i'm stuck at 99%

Buried/dig spots don't count.

Posted this on TA for some in Shifting Sands, might help someone else here.

OK 4 I missed, found while checking the acid march spot mentioned above. With your back to the AM dungeon door looking out at the broken bridge drop off and go along the right side you will see a large piece of yellow debris on the ground near the other side of the bridge , there are 4 pieces there.

got 3 more south on the cliffs at the edge of the map down from acid marsh, there is a chest here so with that chest to your back look left maybe 10 o clock and they are on a lower ledge.

I can confirm that my game is not tracking anymore. I was stuck at 99% for Shifting Sands, found 5 in a little cave at the base of the blue flag mountain (middle of map); but no achievement. Grrrr Finished the game completly and am still missing Spelunker and all the parts achievements. so annoying. Tried clearing cache - no joy. About to restart after deleting my current game and see if it starts tracking again. This needs to be fixed.

I've been stuck on 99% in the Lonely Basin for a while and have just found my last hardware pickup. The one I was missing was up on top of the entrance to the area that contains the Repository Blitz dungeon. It was on top of the right hand side of the entrance (as you exit), and you use the blue portals to reach there (the ones you need to use to get on the rails to reach the chest).

• 5 weeks later...
I'm still on 99% annoyingly!

Been around the lonely basin several times now, just can't find it.

Any ideas (and pics )?

I was also trapped in 99% in Lonely Basin and this was my last one I needed to find!

It took me a long time to find this, I hope I have helped.

up5CGcZf6eKfvjgcr6kmKwV4c77gKNqvV0eU0jCrBwc5_JNACi7FP7TmqTRh-6QNgSk3P-R_9gp4rs3QJ8uWwq7HyhmVuTr4CR3Sfn2gTOrkb47vCFytRyf0u01dH0mlbF33_CIaGWXqB4foezxtuY-XcTbNUD4QnoSQ-5iXllg00H4aM_1QHMDJkRwgYNC5EWEEjzaYcRVN7rfiEQFCe7xDPP0qOckOCPqL0xNQL8m78EFXwmmbXsLVZGsvdY_qW5io8qNz1pDINiAPb_ZF7i0KsggXzvEa-ZHsAJmJGORLp7xEM005T8pgulupTOiZZ4onQSgPWDWfY5JYE0wheTG90oPkwJEnSG6I6NXSbREzfeVcczKYMtsS5ohbLVDfBTdgttAXh9X2kqB4u9NosaGrSWcCbenPz-0YlmzKt24TLHebS8IzwKgfDqcb1UK998RXd7p5Wcs4_Z7771StKJSMUOwFs5ENaX_kXxTUVMMQKwDwI90UczSlxBl511F1KwrWXisWA228r4lfCBJsPAQe6FXSyTs-luXh2jjzJ_rHQp-pGheMXNDLdbrF2w9vKaBElsVFgXfi7QnU3KOFPUavM6W88-b6wE1OTVRaRCtpalkSlA=w657-h369-no

1zEuQ4kse79eF5VpFYotQ4tAtgbNOxZgzhbN-Gmhj7weq4Z6MCUku9ESi04CaiutMYtRJjP5Mv49CjNyJKp3CgtdMrqC9KEo9-hccXjIlJ5J7eig2hiLKakF_SBGw_kNPw-XTjuDWG6mwIvqtlhShbXmMFg7IIJzYaW5yCwdG0mNBk9jV4tszrw1NKumw9Iss8Rsq4fFkf0HrLR7Ofk2SK0Ul2cTy9mZ82ZmXSFWZtqfMfk8j100yRnCuuhKhHYtgVoc6RaebXtstBsjz3XTVYgK31HtldX4XoWQOu-3CcX_U21-BOIQcBVNaEUgoCQwZyWZhQvWL6h7sNKVzdETnzwgZ8NFqR45azK8PR2bDpELXNiRpEp9xbiKbwdYBVVwvlf4RRln_FDlj68NzU-NdCBf-E3jhQD4I87Lm5Kb8W7lklY-w-m4fNXQC7OHHbGO3uoTgAduzP05mnfeB9nFQBNgG0Scc-ZMYlF6BPx_twybNgf6jiMJZud1L7dFpX80GKa4zdbR0euTrSKGBuY0eoIgx6l5a1KQ62JS8EAd6tbOqwK-zUM3JBPPiIENtncZTugJ-ixucPNuDQdBeDn7e61tgiaAQ96SQuZAFf3jXTHfb6FXkg=w1135-h638-no

Edited by kpyxaba

Finally got the last ones in shifting sands , hopefully these will help someone else.

I took screen shots

MAP http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Calex%20dEUS/screenshot/5231398

Hardware http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Calex%20dEUS/screenshot/5231399

MAP http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Calex%20dEUS/screenshot/5231426

HW is on a ledge to my left in this http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Calex%20dEUS/screenshot/5231427

• 9 months later...
So pretty much nothing was done to help find them at all even when searching in the world for them? They are so hard to even see in the desert

and more Hardware Pickups have been added to the Update.

There is another achievement for getting all Hardware Pickups in the Starving Sea

I hope they aren't as problematic as the other ones. It took me weeks to find the last few of the original achievements. :(

I ran the Starving Sea going through the pickups and finished this yesterday. Most are on the tracks you run, with some out on the rocks. Also there is one tunnel you work through that have some hidden. It really was not that bad and most were pretty obvious.

Most notably none really seem to be on the edge. only one hidden cave is in the area and can be easily found.