Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

TemporalWizard

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

Are you instead looking to make new friends and play casually? Check out the Friend and Co-Op Finder!

Edited by StayonTarget

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to do Insane campaign. Completed pretty much every other gears of Insane in the past. Just want to get Co Op and Insane done in one run. If you want to get collectables and COG tags I am down for that too. Looking to do this asap.

I am usually home around 6-6:30pm EST.

My gamertag is: Gamingologist. Send me a message or invite if you want to get this done.

looking to get a few people together with extra controllers to try get two teams of 5 matched up, so can boost some of the stupid ribbons.

So far we have

Dannyboy2k9

(my second xbox)

Shen117

So that's 6 body's, looking for two more people.

Message me on live if interested in trying this, so can sort a time out that works for everyone.

looking to get a few people together with extra controllers to try get two teams of 5 matched up, so can boost some of the stupid ribbons.

So far we have

Dannyboy2k9

(my second xbox)

Shen117

xDevilsLegionx

So that's 8 body's, looking for one more person.

Message me on live if interested in trying this, so can sort a time out that works for everyone.

updated....

So far we have

Dannyboy2k9

(my second xbox)

Shen117

xDevilsLegionx

Star city

updated... actually need 1 more person still. So message me if interested.