Official XBA Friend and Co-op Finder

StayonTarget

I just recently got Gears 4 on PC and am looking for people who can help with all horde achievements and also campaign on co-op.

I have only completed the campaign solo on hardcore (already have all collectibles, pick me up, sound of silence and all campaign related kill achievements done).

I am available on weekends (am in GMT +5.5 timezone) so anyone who is free to help on these, pls drop me a message on XBOX Live.

GT - acowsik

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yo what's up guys?! Getting back into the swing of things, got the Gears itch BAD! Trying to get all achievements possible before Gears 5 comes out. Co-op campaign, Competitive Versus & Horde Mode, hit me up! I'm down for anything.

Gamertag: Hash Ninja

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I need coop partner go help beat the Vulture on Great Escape on Inconceivable. My save file is at the end of Act 2-Chapter 3 and I also have Dom's Toms in my inventory. So after the Vulture we only have one actual chapter of shooting and I can give my partner the Toms and then the Memento Mori so you can get the In Memorium Dominic Santiago achievement as well. Should only take 30-45 minutes to do this and I'd be happy to help out with other achievements in this game as well. GT: Solidus Snake19