• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I fully realise I’m considerably late to the party on this on but trying to play horde with random folk can be VERY frustrating! I’m not saying I am a world class player but I am a solid team player that doesn’t quit after 2 rounds!

I am looking for some likeminded folk to play some occasional horde with in a group with a view to getting things done... and you never know, we might just have some laughs along the way!

If this sounds like your cup of proverbial tea, you are of the skill level beyond someone playing with their feet and you aren’t a whining 12 year old feel free to ping me a message on XBL - GT: SiXTEEN25

I am on UK time but on most evenings and weekends...

I am more than likely to be playing versus BUT when I do play horde I like to try to see it through... ✌��

Edited by SiXTEEN25
Time online info. added.

I fully realise I’m considerably late to the party on this on but trying to play horde with random folk can be VERY frustrating! I’m not saying I am a world class player but I am a solid team player that doesn’t quit after 2 rounds!

I am looking for some likeminded folk to play some occasional horde with in a group with a view to getting things done... and you never know, we might just have some laughs along the way!

If this sounds like your cup of proverbial tea, you are of the skill level beyond someone playing with their feet and you aren’t a whining 12 year old feel free to ping me a message on XBL - GT: SiXTEEN25

I am on UK ���� time but on most evenings and weekends...

I am more than likely to be playing versus BUT when I do play horde I like to try to see it through... ✌��

Hey,

I’m in the UK too and need to mop up the harder Horde achievements but like you, find it impossible in public games due to quitters or kamikaze folk! Add me when you fancy a blast at horde:

GT: Jiblore

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for players to play horde with regularly to grind coins/scrap. Also need the perfect run, spend no power and build nothing achievements, tho we can do them with the leaving at wave 50 method.

GT X itz carn4ge X

Messaged me if have a group or want to get one going so we can sort times etc.

• 2 weeks later...