Looking for L4D3 / Left 4 Dead 3 / something that feels like Left 4 Dead?

Pyr0sa

As a long-time Left 4 Dead fan (both PC and console), I feel obligated to shill for Warhammer Vermintide on Xbox One. Other than a couple of bugs (and one level with a bit of a balance issue), it feels/smells/acts EXACTLY like L4D2.

Six of us in my crew (and a couple of new friends) played this in various combinations of 4 players/classes, and I can't emphasize this enough: It's L4D2 in Warhammer. There are a bunch of nice little touches that add to the game, like a loot system, upgrade system, and overall experience/progression. It's not deep/heavy, but there's enough variety for each class to give this a good amount of longevity.

Oh, and perhaps the most important thing about a L4D game: It's hard, and if you split from the group you're dead. ;)

It was on sale last week for $36 for Gold members, and I've already played it enough to feel like I got that much out of it. (...and I'm almost embarrassed to say that I almost completely ignored GOW4 early access all weekend in favor of Vermintide.)

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6829071#post6829071