The Official Bitching Thread

Barad

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you seriously not customize your weaponry and stuff unless you are in a match? That is ludicrous.

During the beta, you could modify loadouts on battlefield.com (not battlelog) but I cant find it on the site anymore, I agree not having it in the menus is insane.

My only real gripe is the same from the beta, the class setups all feel wrong but that's more of a personal issue I suppose. Anti-vehicle stuff paired with a SMG, Medics with these longer ranged DMRs. I guess I'm just too used to the way it was in BF 3/4 and using assault rifles.

Either way, BF1 will be my go-to game for a long time I think, having a blast playing it and my class setup gripe probably won't be an issue after unlocking some more weapons and stuff

Can you seriously not customize your weaponry and stuff unless you are in a match? That is ludicrous.

This is my overall bitch for multiple things in the game! I'ts like DICE throws everything they learned from past games out the window when they strt a new one.

End of a match and you want to quit? Fuck you, wait till you load the next game ! Customize your guns outside of MP? Again, Fuck you. And in the Beta they initially didn't have the revive timers...

All these things were present in previous BF games and either requested through the community forums or through the test enviroment.

WHY would you remove these for the next game!!!?

This is my overall bitch for multiple things in the game! I'ts like DICE throws everything they learned from past games out the window when they strt a new one.

End of a match and you want to quit? Fuck you, wait till you load the next game ! Customize your guns outside of MP? Again, Fuck you. And in the Beta they initially didn't have the revive timers...

All these things were present in previous BF games and either requested through the community forums or through the test enviroment.

WHY would you remove these for the next game!!!?

You can quit the game at the end of a map. Look in the bottom left and it says press Y to quit. I am wondering if the customizing option is just inactive until the game launches as they are updating the website as well so it maybe added in later

You can quit the game at the end of a map. Look in the bottom left and it says press Y to quit. I am wondering if the customizing option is just inactive until the game launches as they are updating the website as well so it maybe added in later

That's only there for a few seconds and then disappears. You have to forego looking at anything and do it immediately if you want it to work, which is just plain stupid.

Really? Never saw that because i like to look at the stats. I hope they fix the after action report soon because it takes FOREVER to switch between the pages...

Really? Never saw that because i like to look at the stats. I hope they fix the after action report soon because it takes FOREVER to switch between the pages...

Yeah I found this really annoying it lags so bad switching between the tabs and I also feel like the XP the game awards you each match is way out of whack and not consistent. I want to know how this game decides how bonus and squad XP is awarded because my score for Conquest games are more or less consistent yet sometimes I earn enough XP to go up a whole level and then other times I've done better and the progress bar barely moves up.

Edited by Barad

Define "better," though, Barad. Personally or team wise? I find I get a HUGE squad experience bonus when I focus on following my squadmates around, healing and supporting them, and following squad orders.

Also, side note... how the hell do I issue orders when leader? I've undoubtedly pissed multiple squads off who ask me for orders and I don't know how to give them.

Oh, wow, super easy. Thank you. I've not played other BF multiplayer before :)

Haha, no problem. Just be careful on the spotting once you've assigned a flag. It's a bit dodgy and if you try to spot an enemy in the distance it sometimes reassigns the flag (because there was one behind the enemy)

This can get really annoying if the squad leader keeps doing this because A: it could loose you points if this happens just as you're about to cap a flag and B: you constantly hear defend a, defend B, defend A.

Define "better," though, Barad. Personally or team wise? I find I get a HUGE squad experience bonus when I focus on following my squadmates around, healing and supporting them, and following squad orders.

Also, side note... how the hell do I issue orders when leader? I've undoubtedly pissed multiple squads off who ask me for orders and I don't know how to give them.

Better as in my personal score so one game I only have 3000 score and I've gone up almost a whole level and then another game I have 12,000 score on the scoreboard and I've barely gone up but I guess like you said the squad bonus might be making a bigger difference than I thought I'm not sure.

One thing I know me and Barad will agree on is the damn loading times. Seriously I cannot understand the loading times in multiplayer there at least twice as long as BF4's or more

Its terrible and players seem to load in at different times and a lot of times the game just infinity loads making us reset the game..

Its terrible and players seem to load in at different times and a lot of times the game just infinity loads making us reset the game..

Really? I have never had loading issues or any that you mention here. Maybe it doesn't affect everyone. Weird, though, that it happens to anyone at all.

Depends on your set up, external SSD hard drive coupled with an XB1S will load you in so much faster than someone loading off an older XB1.

I have a normal external HD but it runs at 7200rpm rather than the xbox's 5400rpm so I generally load in faster, but not as fast as some.

Depends on your set up, external SSD hard drive coupled with an XB1S will load you in so much faster than someone loading off an older XB1.

I have a normal external HD but it runs at 7200rpm rather than the xbox's 5400rpm so I generally load in faster, but not as fast as some.

Damn, I didnt know the console you had affected how quickly you'd load you into games. I guess that makes sense as I have no external drive and am still playing on the release console.