Red Dead Redemption 2 just announced

Minmatar

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made the mistake of finishing the story before I finished all the side missions, so I'm stuck playing as the annoying Jack now :biglaugh

I know I bang on about how I disliked playing as Jack a lot, but like you I was stuck with him much earlier than I wanted (if at all).

You're gonna have to get RDR completed now too, Ed ;)

Going out on a limb here. Way out.. But what if the entire game was online co-op? That could be amazing if it worked, but think I'd prefer it kept a single player campaign for now.

I wouldn't even play it if it were that way. I much prefer single player campaigns with the option of co-op as an extra feature

I wouldn't even play it if it were that way. I much prefer single player campaigns with the option of co-op as an extra feature

I'm just afraid the game wouldn't function very well if the campaign was made entirely in co-op. They did do a really good job with the co-op missions in RDR though and after the 3 characters thing in GTA V and a lot of people stating they thought the story should have been co-op, who knows what will happen. R* are so creative, I would never rule anything out. I guess we have about a year to find out ;)

Feeling confident this will be a sequel wherein John is not the focus at all (which would be a great way to go).

Was browsing Reddit. Some guy made the image below, saying the dude on the right is Bill Williamson from Dutch's gang.

http://i.imgur.com/s22HAOp.jpg

I just hope the cattle missions make a proud return. :o

http://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/c2c683e2d766c97f3d5bba435bdd6387-650-80.jpg

No!

I know I bang on about how I disliked playing as Jack a lot, but like you I was stuck with him much earlier than I wanted (if at all).

I'm going to try :D I don't really have that much of the MP left to do really, and a good chunk of it is just the co-op stuff. I'm going to finish all the SP stuff then move onto trying to mop up that MP.

So, without spoilers please, should I try and avoid 'Jack'?! Only just started playing. :)

Even better theories. The guy on the left is Marston, as made evident by the beard, nose shape, and sawed-off shotgun. And the guy in the middle is Red Harlow (protagonist from Revolver).

If we can 'reveal' just one character, I'm going to have to start putting their names above their heads to see who is left and try and figure out who they all are. I'm surprised there isn't a female included.

I'm going to try :D I don't really have that much of the MP left to do really, and a good chunk of it is just the co-op stuff. I'm going to finish all the SP stuff then move onto trying to mop up that MP.

I still have some mp to do as well so give me a shout.

I'm happy to help out in my free time if you can't find others to help :slick:

So, without spoilers please, should I try and avoid 'Jack'?! Only just started playing. :)

When the time comes, embrace Jack's character and enjoy his many great one-liners. I don't want to point out how to 'avoid' his presence in fear of spoiling it for you. Just enjoy the ride :)

If we can 'reveal' just one character, I'm going to have to start putting their names above their heads to see who is left and try and figure out who they all are. I'm surprised there isn't a female included.

I'm happy to help out in my free time if you can't find others to help :slick:

When the time comes, embrace Jack's character and enjoy his many great one-liners. I don't want to point out how to 'avoid' his presence in fear of spoiling it for you. Just enjoy the ride :)

Thanks, will do! :)

...and here is the bad news for all xbox players :mad:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/10/20/red-dead-redemption-2-playstation-and-rockstar-games-announce-partnership/?smcid=pssocial:fb:game:rdr2_trailer:10_20_16

We are pleased to announce that PS4 players get first access to earn select online content in the vast open world of Red Dead Redemption 2. Check back on PlayStation.Blog for more details soon and for all of the latest information on Red Dead Redemption 2. In addition, the PS3 classic Red Dead Redemption will be coming to PlayStation Now soon

I really "hate" this kind of deals, no one wins, all lose....

regards

Edited by 360GameTV

That exclusive crap bothers me..

Awesome scenery, though I'm still clueless to what the game will be about!

It looks beautiful. I imagine this will be the best looking, open-world game we'll see for along time. The town store sure looked good too.

Hopefully we don't have to wait too long for another trailer.