for those who thought this would be an easy 1000g think again

Xshrimp94

It's a single player scoreboard and only requires you to beat 33.65 seconds; which isn't really that hard.

The original video in this post isn't even anywhere near the guys fastest time, there are other vids of 20.9 seconds (below) so a target of 33.65 should be easy enough once you get the pattern/route down. Even time for a mistake or two along the way

The original video in this post isn't even anywhere near the guys fastest time, there are other vids of 20.9 seconds (below) so a target of 33.65 should be easy enough once you get the pattern/route down. Even time for a mistake or two along the way

Well that run was too perfect and when I try and throw a grenade it takes so dam long for the animation that I end up looking elsewhere and the grenade decide to finally leave my hand in the new direction I'm pointing and not where I aimed earlier and pressed it. I don't ever seem to get the same kinda boost from these jumps etc also. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Wish the guy here lived nearby so he could do it for me lol

no chance of me getting this, my best is 41 secs, how that guy can move that fast is beyond me, also when i hold the grenade for that long it explodes so how is he doing that? after i try to throw the grenades later for some reason they won't explode as though they are stuck on the button being held down, it's really weird, im never going to get 3rd spot as im rubbish at wall running.

This thing is weird.

I can never get to go that fast. After every shot i loos speed.

If you hold the nade too long it ll explode in your face.

I got .39.00 sec and got 8sec penalty cause some of the guys didn't went down.

But when i go and get them al down I get 40.50 secs.

It's pretty weird this shit achieve.

I did it with the shotgun and EPG combo (with Arc grenades), also if it seems impossible, try remapping the jump button to a bumper, it makes it easier to aim and jump at the same time; which is the key to success.

Like Lastimosa says, "The real failure is to stop trying." I know it's hard. Not impossible, though.

Good luck, guys.

im getting a little bit better each time, im studying a video where he uses the shotgun and arc grenades only which seems to work better for me, however my main problem is the Ghosts as they are putting me off, how thick are the developers not to have an option to switch them off, they don't help in any way and they are just annoying.

they need to patch this to add the option to turn Ghosts off.

I did it with the shotgun and EPG combo (with Arc grenades), also if it seems impossible, try remapping the jump button to a bumper, it makes it easier to aim and jump at the same time; which is the key to success.

Like Lastimosa says, "The real failure is to stop trying." I know it's hard. Not impossible, though.

Good luck, guys.

Seconded this. Shotgun has insane distance and high accuracy. Since it takes any amount of dmg to kill the targets its perfect. Got it after about an hour, and after bout 6 tries after switching to the shotgun.

grenade first 3, grenade under wall, grenade next two guys as you slide under wall, jump and wall run over rock, shotgun lone target, wall run and immediately grenade group of three, wall run and EPG 3 targets in large hallway, shotgun first tower target mid-air, wall run jump over second tower as you shotgun the second tower target, and cross the finish.

Probably makes less sense in text but I used maka's video for everything except for the two targets after you slide under the wall. It is much faster if you can throw your grenade as you slide.

And I use bumper jumper as well. Works great in halo, works even better in titanfall. Especially in MP. Jumping and aiming in titanfall is paramount.

finally got mine at 32.90

i could only do this using shotgun and arc grenades, i used this video and just followed it and eventually i got it, the last part was always the problem for me for getting to the last 2 guys but i managed it by following where to jump on the video.

it was easier for me to use this video with just the shotgun rather than switching weapons.

finally got mine at 32.90

i could only do this using shotgun and arc grenades, i used this video and just followed it and eventually i got it, the last part was always the problem for me for getting to the last 2 guys but i managed it by following where to jump on the video.

it was easier for me to use this video with just the shotgun rather than switching weapons.

This worked for me, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Seconded this. Shotgun has insane distance and high accuracy. Since it takes any amount of dmg to kill the targets its perfect. Got it after about an hour, and after bout 6 tries after switching to the shotgun.

Am I nuts in feeling the kickback from the shotgun actually slows you down if you shoot more than once, and sometimes even if you only shoot once? I lost count of how many times my speed would immediately be cut in half after using the shotgun, yet I did not have that issue once with any automatic rifles or the grenades. The shotgun is still the best option though short of one swap I did to an SMG to take out the guy at the very end.. just couldn't miss and had to pray to the recoil gods.