Battlefield 1 Deluxe Edition how do i find my DLC ?

XSniperNinjaX

Hello I brought the this game with free DLC see here below.

• Battlefield 1 Deluxe Edition includes the base game and the following additional content:
  • • Red Baron Pack, Lawrence of Arabia Pack and Hellfi ghter Pack - containing themed weapons, vehicles and items.
  • • New visual appearance of the Behemoths.
  • • 5 Battlepacks, each containing at least one weapon skin

My Question is how do i find the Red Baron in Multi-Player as i cant see it etc sorry also for the Weapons but i am not sure which ones u get it does say Themed weapons.any Tips please.

Thank you.

P.S if noy sure about buying this game id say BUY IT OVER COD :) this much more great fun.

Hello I brought the this game with free DLC see here below.

• Battlefield 1 Deluxe Edition includes the base game and the following additional content:
  • • Red Baron Pack, Lawrence of Arabia Pack and Hellfi ghter Pack - containing themed weapons, vehicles and items.
  • • New visual appearance of the Behemoths.
  • • 5 Battlepacks, each containing at least one weapon skin

My Question is how do i find the Red Baron in Multi-Player as i cant see it etc sorry also for the Weapons but i am not sure which ones u get it does say Themed weapons.any Tips please.

Thank you.

P.S if noy sure about buying this game id say BUY IT OVER COD :) this much more great fun.

Im not 100% since i don't have this edition of the game, but i imagine the guns will be in their respective classes. Ive been killed by the Lawrence of Arabia Lee Enfield gun, and i can't remember exactly, but its a rifle, so its either Medic or Scout. You need to go online and change your guns/loadout and you should see them in the list of available guns. I do have the hellfighter pack, and after redeeming the code i had for it, the pistol was in the list of pistols and the shotgun was available for, i think assault.

Im gonna guess the Red Baron is maybe a skin for the planes online so you may need to get into one of them to see it. Not sure about that one.

Also worth mentioning you may still need to download all the dlc packs you have, so make sure thats been done.

Lawrence of Arabia gun is in the Sniper class it's called Lawrence of Arabia's SMLE (iirc), the red baron pack gives you a skin for the fighter airplane and a pistol called the red barons pistol and the hell fighter pack gives you a shotgun that can be used with the assault class I believe. When it comes to the Behemoth skins I am not sure if they are auto applied or if you have to be lucky enough to be able to highlight it and then "customize" it like all the other guns/vehicles.