Weird glitches

So, as usual I find some weird stuff going on in a Bethesda game.

1: Just after leaving Windhelm, a dragon attacked. Not me, but a river. Yes you read that correctly, a river. Put the retarded flying lizard out of its misery.

2: Dead goats everywhere. No rhyme or reason as to why they're all dead. But they are. No other creatures nearby either. But on one occasion, I did see a bunny sat next to the corpse of one of them. So maybe, just maybe there is a killer bunny on the loose.

Got any of your own?

I've got 2 quests glitched, can't progress at the moment.

Mild spoilers maybe?

For 'Whispers in the Dark' I climb inside the Night Mothers coffin, I hear Cicero enter the room, then nothing.

For 'Blood on the Ice' I cannot investigate the crime scene and the quest locator for Jorlief leads to his assistant out in the main hall.

Good start to the game :(

For 'Blood on the Ice' I cannot investigate the crime scene and the quest locator for Jorlief leads to his assistant out in the main hall.

The blood on the ice quest was bugged since the original release. I don't think it was ever really fixed.

I've had some weird glitches myself. When some vampires attacked falkreath, the guards and a goat killed the vampire. Something weird is going one with those goats.

Near riften there is a location called black briar lodge with 2 guards. When I arrived there, they started attacking a chicken for whatever reason.

I've also got a really weird bug when loading my game after I got killed. first off, it takes forever to actually start loading. Once i'm done loading, there's still a loading circle on the screen. After like 5 seconds it starts another loading screen and puts me back at my last save again.

Found another glitch. Down in the south east past Markarth, is a Forsworn hangout where you need to go for a quest. I'm now in the mountains by Solitude, and no matter what quest I track, the quest marker points back at this location.

Oh, the goat population is now thriving again. But they are chasing elk wherever I go. Bethesda games are certainly the most bugged and glitched I have ever played.

• 2 weeks later...

Alduin's Bane. Through six play throughs on the 360, I never had this glitch, now I can't progress the story past using the scroll at the time rift. They say, "Alduin approaches" and nothing happens. Reloaded several times for the same result. Shut down and restarted the game, same. Hard reset my console. Nothing. Anyone else experience this on the remaster? Anyone get past it?

Edited by Neon Chazzmosis

I've had a few weird glitches, but nothing major at all. Knock on wood, no quests have screwed up yet, and i'm saving alot so that is a good thing.

I like FLoyds bunny video in reference to the killer bunny from comment #1. And i also had a dragon attacking absolutely nothing. And last night, the same dragon spawned 5 times in a row when i fast travelled to the college of winterhold, and one time it was 2 of the same dragon at once. lots of dragon souls and crafting materials for me, needless to say.

So I dont recall being attacked by a dragon going up the steps to see the greybeards for the first time on 360. But I was attacked by one on xbox one. So I killed it in a close fight at level 5 with just me and Lydia. Then the kill animation took 5 minutes and when done the dragon fell through the mountain. Still got my dragon soul but couldnt loot its corpse.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I started the quest, Promises to Keep. It didn’t end well. Going to deliver Frost to Louis, after I stole it, I ran across some vampires and they killed it. I got a big, old FAILED on that quest. I was going to reload the last save but it seemed like the quest was set to fail. Oh well...

I started the quest, Promises to Keep. It didn’t end well. Going to deliver Frost to Louis, after I stole it, I ran across some vampires and they killed it. I got a big, old FAILED on that quest. I was going to reload the last save but it seemed like the quest was set to fail. Oh well...

FYI it's not set to fail and your reward would have been Frost. You just need to fight back lol. I'm curious, do you play on too high a difficulty? There are many low difficulties to choose from :)

https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Promises_to_Keep

FYI it's not set to fail and your reward would have been Frost. You just need to fight back lol. I'm curious, do you play on too high a difficulty? There are many low difficulties to choose from :)

https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Promises_to_Keep

I have ALL my games set at easy...or lower if it’s available. I’m a crappy gamer and I know it. My favorite saying is...I play for fun, not frustration. If an easy setting on a game is difficult, then I’ll sell it.

I actually killed 2 of the 3 vampires but one was using electricity on Frost and he’s the one that killed Frost. I read the description that said Frost could be killed and to save the game before you get to that point. I started to replay it but I could see the same result. Besides, there wasn’t a good reason to do it again. I’m a level 53 and he was the first horse I rode in the game. It’s not a big deal...just sad that I couldn’t get it completed.