Constant huge updates/downloads

Bunglist

Am i doing something wrong? It seems with every new chapter this game makes you download several huge patches or something first. I fired up the game on 30/10, and had to DL 8GB. Great, i figure is the new chapter. Next day, start game, then bam! Need to DL another 7GB. I now finally go to olay the new chapter and... no access, you need to download the chapter, 5gb!

What the absolute fuck is this shit?

Am i doing something wrong? It seems with every new chapter this game makes you download several huge patches or something first. I fired up the game on 30/10, and had to DL 8GB. Great, i figure is the new chapter. Next day, start game, then bam! Need to DL another 7GB. I now finally go to olay the new chapter and... no access, you need to download the chapter, 5gb!

What the absolute fuck is this shit?

Welcome to the XboxOne and no you doing nothing wrong same here. With every episode released you get a 7-8GB new episode and an additional 7-8GB seperate patch that makes the new episode work etc. Very fucking annoying I can only agree but that's how it is nowadays...sadly.

Wow, i legit thought I'd done something wrong and somehow downloaded it twice, but no. I get that there are updates and downloads required for games these days, but goddamn is out of control with this game. When you live in a country like mine where Internet is slow as shit, these downloads essentially mean i have to wait until the next day to play.