New Acheivements?

Steakslave

I'm surprised there's been no talk of it here. All previous original Gears releases had additional cheevos added through DLC. I figured this game would be no exception, but since all future maps will be free for public games, I'm wondering how they'll do it - if at all. Maybe they'll do it every 3 or 4 title updates, or perhaps with DLC that falls outside of the season pass. I'm curious if anyone has heard anything, and what your thoughts on the possibility are.

If you read the description it says "for every launch classes" or something along those line when it comes to horde. I wouldn't be surprised more classes are added later, and achievements tied to it, to my own grief...

I am 100% sure this game will get extra achievements. As a matter of fact i was VERY surprised UE only got 1250 total, maybe it was to stay in the spirit of GOW1?

I am expecting GOW4 to go to 2000 at least. In any case we will see.

I seriously wish the achievements are better too. GOW4 got the worst list i think so far of the GOW games. Almost everything is related to horde or campaign, apart ribbons wich is an annoying one (good luck geting that ole legit) there is basically nothing for MP.

Where are the "win on each maps" , get xx kills with certain guns, win x number of games on a mode..

I hope if there is DLC they focuss on achievements that can be obtain by naturally playing MP. Im already oversaturated of damn horde...

Yeah, I love horde mode but getting even one class to level 10 takes a bit much, let alone all five. After beating all the maps once it starts to feel repetitious. This game has some awesome ideas, but completion demands some real grinding. After playing for just over a month, my friends and I all have some 500G+ for this game. I didn't really have to grind to get there, so I'm good with that until the next achievements are released.

If you read the description it says "for every launch classes" or something along those line when it comes to horde. I wouldn't be surprised more classes are added later, and achievements tied to it, to my own grief...

I am 100% sure this game will get extra achievements. As a matter of fact i was VERY surprised UE only got 1250 total, maybe it was to stay in the spirit of GOW1?

I am expecting GOW4 to go to 2000 at least. In any case we will see.

Seeing how UE was just a remaster, that didn't seem like a likely candidate to get extra achievements. No doubt GOW4 will get more though. It wouldn't be a true Gears game if there weren't a ton of them :p