Dominion Achievement

Dombine

So I've been talking to a friend who has it. He has definitely won over 5 games but also he's been placed in the top 3 for his team so I wander you have to make it to the top 3 at the end of each game, 5 time's.

Now I checked this and I've been in the top 3 (third) seven times. Which now makes me think you have to be 1st place in the top 3 five times to get the achievement, as he said he was 1st place 5 times over last night.

You can check these in the Barracks/Challenges/Operations/Heroics.

The Alpha challenge is for having the highest score 25 times & Elite is for being in the top 3 25 times.

I do hope I'm not right because I can get in 3rd place easy. I'm just not good enough for 1st :/

So I've been talking to a friend who has it. He has definitely won over 5 games but also he's been placed in the top 3 for his team so I wander you have to make it to the top 3 at the end of each game, 5 time's.

Now I checked this and I've been in the top 3 (third) seven times. Which now makes me think you have to be 1st place in the top 3 five times to get the achievement, as he said he was 1st place 5 times over last night.

You can check these in the Barracks/Challenges/Operations/Heroics.

The Alpha challenge is for having the highest score 25 times & Elite is for being in the top 3 25 times.

I do hope I'm not right because I can get in 3rd place easy. I'm just not good enough for 1st :/

This has to be bugged.

I've been first 9 times and no achievement. I only play Hardcore, guess it is Softcore only or something....

Edit: Was wrong about the number of times I was Number 1. Checked the Barracks now and have been number one 14 times, and placed in top three 36 times. Now I feel like it has to be bugged, haha

Going to play some softcore and see if it pops there... Or maybe just don't care about it, multi in this game sucks balls anyways. Terrible multi, but good Campaign...

Edited by Whateverman

This has to be bugged.

I've been first 9 times and no achievement. I only play Hardcore, guess it is Softcore only or something....

Edit: Was wrong about the number of times I was Number 1. Checked the Barracks now and have been number one 14 times, and placed in top three 36 times. Now I feel like it has to be bugged, haha

Going to play some softcore and see if it pops there... Or maybe just don't care about it, multi in this game sucks balls anyways. Terrible multi, but good Campaign...

Okay, well in that case I don't know whether to feel relieved that maybe it doesn't have to be come first 5 times, or feel frustrated that i still need to play and be first 5 times.

Maybe it just bugged out for you and you don't need to become first play anymore.

I've got the right mind uninstall it and see what happens once it's reinstalled and played a game online.

We might just have to wait for the Leaderboards to be available.

I read from "ThAt" site that someone closed to prestige but still no achievement. Someone also got it when he/she just lost in a team match. So right now it seems it all depends on luck.

I just don't know. Maybe, just maybe, I would get all those crazy Spaceland achievements before getting Dominion.

I'm just praying you don't have to be 1st 5 times in games. If it's the top 3 then thtlats alright as bits quite easy to get 3rd place.

I wish they'd sort it out for it to unlock if it is just win 5 random games. I want to play Space land, but I want Dominion first!

I'm just praying you don't have to be 1st 5 times in games. If it's the top 3 then thtlats alright as bits quite easy to get 3rd place.

I wish they'd sort it out for it to unlock if it is just win 5 random games. I want to play Space land, but I want Dominion first!

From what I've gathered so far, no, you need not be 1st place 5 times. You don't even need to be in top 3; just being in the winning team should be enough. Otherwise, the achievement earned ratio on "ThAt" site won't be that high.

From what I've gathered so far, no, you need not be 1st place 5 times. You don't even need to be in top 3; just being in the winning team should be enough. Otherwise, the achievement earned ratio on "ThAt" site won't be that high.

What''s "ThAt"?

We can't mention the name of rival sites so I had to "rephrase" the name. Hope you would understand which website I was referring to.

Ah alright, let's just leave it at "ThAt" ;)

I'd appreciate it if more people would post their instances of when the achievement unlocked for them. Another unique example is another opportunity in which other gamers can try to see if it'll unlock for them!

Edited by Dombine

Won well over 15 games but no pop. This game doesn't even have achievement trackers which doesn't help!

Never understood why MS put in a achievement tracking system and not make developers use it at all times...

If I knew Dominion still was at 0% I would have just let it go, but not knowing just sucks balls...

So the achievement has finally just popped for me. I've been playing 4 - 6 games a day hoping it would pop eventually and it jus has!! :D!!

I'm going to say there was nothing special. I just played a few games (lost, won, lost... pop). All I've been playing is Domination and that's what it unlocked on. I had even lost the round so it is just a matter of playing and logging in those games. Win or Lose.

So fucking pleased wit that. I can now finally start Zombies mode.