04) The Official XboxAchievements XBA Club Award Sign-up Thread

bplayak

XboxAchievements XBA Club Member

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/images/awards/xbaclub-64.png

This user is an Official member of the XboxAchievements XBA Club on Xbox Live!

Are you a member of the OFFICIAL XboxAchievements XBA club? Post your gamertag here and we will issue you the forum award for it!!!!

*Note. Posts will be deleted when processed

Edited by Dirty130

• 2 years later...
Gt: Vgm 007

It's supposed to be all caps, but for some reason when I post/edit it changes to lower case.

GT: CaramelCardinal

All taken care of. You'll receive the award the next time bplayak dishes them out. :)

Now I can share the achievements I'm earning in all these shitty games with all of you! :p

Oh I see you're playing NCIS now. Trying to get every game in the Under 5 Hour list completed? :p

All taken care of. You'll receive the award the next time bplayak dishes them out. :)

Oh I see you're playing NCIS now. Trying to get every game in the Under 5 Hour list completed? :p

Haha close. Going for more Max clubs. The other games at least had some fun factor to them. NCIS is horrible, and I usually enjoy point and click adventure games.

Haha close. Going for more Max clubs. The other games at least had some fun factor to them. NCIS is horrible, and I usually enjoy point and click adventure games.

From what I remember it was slightly better than the CSI games, but then again, I used walkthroughs for CSI so I wasn't really paying attention. ;)

I still need to do that Sam & Max game in the CSI/NCIS tier. I've had it for about a year now. :eek:

• 8 months later...