Achievement Guide and Road Map

The Pants Party

I haven't personally got it, but I'll try tonight and let you know! The video is kind of confusing because he goes there and the item is missing, then the video jumps and it's there. Almost like he went and did something for it to spawn that he doesn't mention.

It is in there. Might a trigger to spawn or a trigger to get to that location.

According to guide, Moogle Charms comes from this sources:

Collectible: Daurell Caverns, Costlemark Tower, Pitioss Ruins, Crestholm Channels, Daurell Caverns Maze (chp. 15)

And also a reward from Justice Monsters Five. If you play the 10k gil machine it's a reward for 40 chests. It's a special machine found near Alessio in Altissia.

took me about 80 hours for the 1000g, im confident it could be done faster if someone played this with just achievements in mind.

also i dont know if its just the way i played but i had all the skills maxed before i hit chapter 8 and just shortly after i hit 80 side quests. i dont think its that necessary to go out of your way to grind them.

speaking of grinding, i literally havent farmed or grinded a single thing in this game. it all just came naturally from playing

Edited by Lewie B I ReQ

I just beat the game tonight. I got bored of doing side quests (did less than 40), so I've still got a ways to go for the achievements, but overall it is quite an easy completion. Still time consuming, but I think if someone just wanted the achievements and completely ignored the story (skipping cutscenes and such) they could do it in 40 hours.

looks good to me.

i thinks its worth knowing tho that AP can be gained easily via warp strike kills, find a group of weak enemies and warp strike kill them all for quick AP, or you could train at the camp vs gladio level 5, warp strike kill him retry and repeat. the gladio farm is very boring, watch tv or somet while you do it

or go in a field somewhere and use the monster whistle to summon weak enemies and warp strike kill them all

Edited by Lewie B I ReQ

Theres a possible glitch with the Royal Arms, when you kill the Jabberwocky it sometimes won't trigger the scene and leave you stuck, i've seen on PS Trophys some people warped out the zone and re-entered the Jabberwocky room to trigger it, however its not night time and i'm about to go out so i can't find out if it works, as i've just got the glitch.

Theres a possible glitch with the Royal Arms, when you kill the Jabberwocky it sometimes won't trigger the scene and leave you stuck, i've seen on PS Trophys some people warped out the zone and re-entered the Jabberwocky room to trigger it, however its not night time and i'm about to go out so i can't find out if it works, as i've just got the glitch.

Re-load an earlier save?

Re-load an earlier save?

That's the easy way out, ill see if going back there works though just for confirmation.

Edit: While.reloading a save is the easiest fix, it's a widely reported glitch so might be worth making a note. Home tonight so I'll see if running back works for me and reply.

Edited by DaveBodom

Hey just tested this: fought the blockade outside insomnia twice on 2 saves just after the regalia upgrade quest from cindy for the new headlights. Both times I got the summon prompt and ramuh appeared. This was my first time getting a summon prompt and I know others have been struggling getting them to appear. So may be worth adding to the guide as this is possibly a farm able location if low enough.

FYI I'm level 40 with ultima, just saying this as I wasn't in trouble like some guides online say, it just randomly speared.

Tip for the Photography achievement if you haven't got it by the end, i know all the guides are saying to use it in combat every chance etc, but i found going near a campsite, summoning enemies and getting 5 shots then sleeping rose my Photo bar significantly faster than fifteen minutes of constantly using the Snapshot ability then sleeping (Theres a railgun guard near Crestholm your party wont attack that you can constantly Snapshot).

Everywhere suggested just running around and using the ability sleeping whenever but i found a reddit post that recommended this, and i don't know, seems to work alot quicker.

Tip for the Photography achievement if you haven't got it by the end, i know all the guides are saying to use it in combat every chance etc, but i found going near a campsite, summoning enemies and getting 5 shots then sleeping rose my Photo bar significantly faster than fifteen minutes of constantly using the Snapshot ability then sleeping (Theres a railgun guard near Crestholm your party wont attack that you can constantly Snapshot).

Everywhere suggested just running around and using the ability sleeping whenever but i found a reddit post that recommended this, and i don't know, seems to work alot quicker.

By any campsite or does it need to be by a certain one? I've got Promto at lvl 8 now wanna go ahead and finish it off while I finish the last 4 lvls on cooking and I'll be don with the skills

Plus I'm only on chapter 8 atm, but rather finish those before moving on since I'm lvl 99 as well

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member BiggD and has been published as the Official XboxAchievements.com Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official XboxAchievements.com Final Fantasy XV Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

• 1 year later...