Spell quantity?

Hishoa

Can't remember correctly but I thought I saw an option to increase the amount you can carry somewhere in the skill tree.

I'm unfamiliar with the skill tree; could you clarify if you're talking about using the skill tree to increase the spell charges, or the amount of flasks you have? TBH I'm more concerned with the amount of charges. :p I know there's a "history" feature, but I'd hate to have to constantly be crafting spells.

edit: changed "I'm not concerned" to "I'm more concerned", oops

Edited by Hishoa

I'm unfamiliar with the skill tree; could you clarify if you're talking about using the skill tree to increase the spell charges, or the amount of flasks you have?

I'm at work currently so I can't check, but yes that's what I was talking about. If I remember correctly somewhere in the tree there is a way to increase the amount of uses...

the amount of spells you get is heavily effected by the quantity and quality of items you add to a spell.

for example say i use 99 fire energy, it says il get fira x3.

but if i add 28 voretooth bristles [very common drop from those dog things] it becomes fira x12.

if i were to use the 62 supple tails i have then it would be fira x 47

items also add special effects to your spells like, dual,tri,quad,quintcast or experi, killcast and so on.

play around with the items and see what you can come up with

the amount of spells you get is heavily effected by the quantity and quality of items you add to a spell.

but if i add 28 voretooth bristles [very common drop from those dog things] it becomes fira x12.

items also add special effects to your spells like, dual,tri,quad,quintcast or experi, killcast and so on.

play around with the items and see what you can come up with

I've been selling everything, might save it from now on.

I've been selling everything, might save it from now on.

its definitely better to save the items, especially the debased coins,silvers, bank notes and rare coins, they can make expericast and the amount of exp bonus they give is crazy.

also some of those items are required to upgrade certain weapons. so i actually think its dirty that the treasure descriptions dont mention upgrades and just make it out like its all junk to sell.

its definitely better to save the items, especially the debased coins,silvers, bank notes and rare coins, they can make expericast and the amount of exp bonus they give is crazy.

also some of those items are required to upgrade certain weapons. so i actually think its dirty that the treasure descriptions dont mention upgrades and just make it out like its all junk to sell.

Yep, I think it's terrible. I bought the strategy guide but haven't had a chance to go through it, but I will be tonight to find all these hidden things z

I am a bit confused. When I make a spell, I had believed I was using just one "catalyst" per spell craft. You can use more (such as 28 and 62 respectively)? Sorry if this sounds confusing.

edit: NVM I goofed. I see what you're talking about now.

Edited by Hishoa

I didn't even realize that there are catalysts anyways.

Is this the forth slot at the bottom in Elemancy?

I always assumed that there's a forth type of magic to be discorvered later in in the story.

yeah that 4th slot at the bottom is where the catalyst goes, then you can press LB/RB to adjust the quantity you want to use