A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV Giveaway!

Dirty130

http://cdn.sqexeu.com/files/ff15/main_site/public/img/kingstale/ffxv_kings_tale_logo.png

giveaways.png

Game_6247.png

Greetings XBA!

Enjoying Final Fantasy XV but weren't able to get a copy of A King's Tale? Maybe you just want a free game? Well, all you have to do is tell us why you think you should get free copy of A King's Tale and the CET will choose the answer they like most and the code will be sent out shortly after. It can be serious, comical, a short story or poem, but it must include why you should win.

We'll let this run across the weekend. Good luck!

You must have 50 posts and please note, anything but entries will be removed. Thank you.

I've never played a FF. Is this a good place to start? Does this one have the chicken horse things everyone likes riding? Can I have a copy of hitman too? I seem to be the only person on this site that doesn't play either. :p

In short, I should win because I'll play it eventually and maybe it'll convince me to try other FFs but probably not.

I've played FF since I was but a wee lad. Ff1 on the NES was my first RPG (I still have it!), and I was instantly hooked.

I've played every FF to death, and loved it. I'm holding out on FFXV because my wife will likely get it for me for Xmas, but apparently that means I sadly missed out on this installment. I'd be really quite appreciative if I landed this so I could play. :)

I think I should get it as I won't post a silly story or try to be funny, just that id actually appreciate the game for what it is. I'm a huge FF fan and have played every main entry into the series and some spin offs.

I thought that the XBL preorder came with this, but it doesn't, so my only option looks like it will be EBay.

Plus As I have FF sig and have had for months, shows I'm a true fan.

Edited by Lavindathar

Heroes of Light, Crystals they sought

The journey they made with peril was fraught

Chaos defeated, the heroes had won

Just like Bear when this contest is done

Red Wings sweep in, a crystal to steal

Titan is summoned in a massive ordeal

Cecil redeemed, he becomes the one

A controller defeated, a power unsealed

Terra's past, a mystery to be revealed

Her magical history she could not outrun

Midgar a city, the flower girl's home

After you leave then you can roam

Cloud is victorious in a one on one

Note: I am not eligible. Just showing you how its done :p

Also be kind to my meter. I did this quick and didn't double check syllables. And yeah..it's pretty sing-songy

Edited by bigbear.

I deserve a copy because I want more road trips. I just finished the game and I want to explore more of this world and hopefully if I win, it'll hold me down until they announce a dlc for the game "Idol master: making the band" with the 4 main characters. I can't help but keep thinking of boy bands when I see Noct and his friends.

FF XIII was my first experience of the final fantasy world. I have heard great things about other FF games but have never had the opportunity to play them. I did some background searching into FF XV by watching the Kingsglaive and the brotherhood mini series on YouTube. I really like the story and regret not pre ordering the game. I'm going to wait until GSL to is over before I play, otherwise I wouldnt play anything else until finished!! :D RPGs are my favourite genre and I would be honoured to win this prize.

And now a Haiku...

A knights tale, a game

I would very much like to play

Thank you for the time

:D

Edited by Sonic Riptide

I would like a code since Gamestop mistakenly gave me a PSN code for A King's Tale instead of an Xbox code. I've tried getting the local store to fix it, but they keep saying, " We don't have any backup codes at the moment. Try again tomorrow." (which is just a way of saying, " Too bad; you're out of luck; we can't do anything to help you even though we messed up.")

I've been thinking about switching to Amazon for my games. I think this whole thing just convinced me to switch.

I have been in tears since the Michigan/Ohio State game and this code is the only thing that will cheer me up. Thank you for understanding. Go Colorado.:p

In all seriousness though...I've been playing the series since day 1 on the NES and, well, this would make my day since I pre-ordered with amazon on missed out like a dummy!

I don't think I deserve to win it, but considering I'm in the UK, and we don't have Gamestop, I missed out, I also missed out by pre-ordering on the console itself. I do want to try the game, as it looks interesting, and would be a nice little number to own. And I would play it a lot, but if I don't win, I've still got the beauty that is Eos infront of me, and then go back and replay FF9, my personal favourite on the PS1.

I think i should win the code because i bought Final Fantasy 15 and did not get the code and it would look good in my digital game collection. Also as part of the most exclusive group on this site the x360a Exclusive Platinum Game Collectors it should be a no brainer who should win the code...lol